Enterprise Sales Manager (Remote - Central US)
Direct Sales | Chicago, IL | Full Time
OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide for this secure data flow, OPSWAT prevents advanced security threats across multiple channels of file transfer and data flow with flexible options of Metadefender solutions and API-based development and threat intelligence platforms. With over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization (Content Disarm and Reconstruction), vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control. To learn more about OPSWAT, please visit www.OPSWAT.com.
The Enterprise Sales Manager is a significant driver of Company revenue and growth. This position is a remote position, and will be located in a major metropolitan city within the Central US. Your responsibilities will include the development and implementation of strategic account plans targeting deployments of our Metadefender Security platform. You will build the right relationships inside a target account, know how to leverage your company resources to the fullest, and negotiate and close new business. The ideal candidate will have previous work experience as a member of a corporate sales team and a career track record of exceeding multi-million-dollar sales quotas.
What You Will Be Doing
- Strategically hunt for new business opportunities that leverage high value use cases, in key verticals
- In close partnership with your Solutions Engineer, develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to sell OPSWAT products, solutions, and services to exceed your sales targets
- Communicate value propositions to clients that speak intimately to their needs and requirements
- Utilize client-centric, solutions-oriented selling strategies and hunter’s mentality to identify, qualify, convert enterprise sales
- Effectively articulate financial ROI/TCO value, and build value throughout the negotiation process
- Maintain extensive account and opportunity detail in Salesforce CRM, including account win plans, customer touch points, sales inhibitors, etc.
- Leverage all cross-functional resources to achieve your quota: including Inside Sales Development, Customer Success, Field and Event Marketing, Sales Operations, and others
- Forecast and report revenue projections to management and deliver a predictable pipeline to drive forecast accuracy
- Overachieve on annual quota, measured quarterly
What We Need From You
- You have a minimum of 5 years successfully selling technology products and solutions to business
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- You have a successful track record selling complex-solutions directly to enterprise customers
- You’re persuasive, and have excellent negotiation and presentation skills. You can effectively communicate with both technology-oriented and senior business executives at the “C” level, and are comfortable articulating the technical and business value of the Metadefender platform.
- Your work is a mix of strategic and proactive account activity, and you have a demonstrated ability of uncovering, qualifying, developing, and closing new accounts
- Ability to set goals, prioritize tasks, and achieve success with minimal oversight in a sometimes ambiguous work environment.
- You keep your pipeline accurate and your forecast updated for management
- You possess, at minimum, a fundamental understanding of security threats, solutions, and security tools.
- You have excellent time management skills, and work with high levels of autonomy and self-direction
- You’re highly competitive, ramp quickly, are extremely adaptive, and pride yourself on exceeding sales goals
- You are able to travel as necessary to your assigned accounts, and to Company meetings.
- Highly ethical and professional personal conduct.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website. Please, no drop-ins, calls or faxes.