Director, Website Strategy and Optimization
Marketing | Tampa, FL | Full Time
Director, Website Strategy & Optimization
At OPSWAT we create user-centric products that protect the world’s critical infrastructure from cyber threats. We are leading and shaping the future of global Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) solutions.
The Director, Website Strategy & Optimization is part growth hacker, part digital strategist, and part UX evangelist that understands the user is at the heart of everything we do and can thrive in a complex environment with BIG challenges to solve. If you have a background in managing B2B websites and dev team leveraging demand-gen software and tactics, we should talk.
You will work very closely with the website dev team and be responsible for top-down strategy that drives revenue, engagement and lead generation all centered around a customer-centric strategy for OPSWAT web properties including our corporate website and customer portal.
You will also oversee and manage the implementation and optimization of martech tools such as Drift, Hubspot and ABM Platform. You will also recommend a website translation strategy beyond plug-in or page for page translation solutions.
The role reports to the Executive Creative Director and will tightly collaborate with Sales, Product, Customer Success, Demand Generation, Marketing Operations, and Web Development to create highly useable, engaging experiences that drive qualified leads and growth across our platform of Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) products. Our ideal candidate is responsible for guiding the experience and success of the marketing website from growth strategy to developing winning customer journeys and ensure pixel-perfect quality of the finished product.
To be successful in this role, you need to be able to balance the needs of different departments, all while retaining the focus on a customer-first mentality. We value – listening, analytic thinking, relationship management, speed to market, quality, high attention to details, deep customer understanding, and alignment with our Brand guidelines.
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage all web properties and supporting development team including opswat.com, OPSWAT customer portal, micro sites, etc.
- Develop and implement a strategy to translate the website into multiple languages
- Work closely with Marketing Operations to ensure close integration of the website with other tech tools (Drift, ABM Platforms, CRM, Google Analytics, A/B Testing, Forms, etc.)
- Develop OPSWAT’s website strategy and lead funnel architecture detailing how it will contribute to OPSWAT’s growth objectives.
- Analyze and report on website performance and optimize based on results and opportunities. KPIs will include MQLs, user engagement levels, and customer satisfaction scores.
- Ensure alignment of digital product vision with key stakeholders and teams
- Partner with subject matter experts to fully understand their audiences and business cases and bring new product detail and content journeys to the site.
- Conduct and analyze user research to create user journeys and identify content needs and gaps across them.
- Effectively present your research, proposing actionable requirements for designers, writers, and developers.
- Provide feedback to all contributors to ensure that content aligns to strategy and quality standards.
- Use your expert relationship management and communication skills to facilitate dialogue between internal teams.
- Make recommendations to leadership for backlog prioritization.
- Share ownership of the business targets for web channels.
- Create a framework for integrating the web properties of companies acquired by OPSWAT into the OPSWAT website, including strategies for navigation, shared content, and language.
- Tasked with significantly increasing user engagement, leads and overall quality of user experience within OPSWAT’s web properties
- Work with Sales to develop Personas and relevant customer journeys
What We Need From You
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years owning overall strategy, user experience strategy, and customer journeys for a B2B technology company, interfacing with web dev teams
- 5+ years of experience with proven B2B KPI-lead growth (must show results from past engagements)
- 5+ years of experience writing clear and persuasive strategy, requirements, and proposals.
- 5+ years of experience with analytics, A/B Testing, User Testing, personalization, or conversion rate optimization
- Experience working with a variety of Martech tools - Hubspot, Marketo, Demandbase, 6sense, Drift, SalesLoft, etc.
- Experience working closely with website development team - experience directly managing website development teams is a plus
- Superior analytical abilities and exceptional project management skills with high attention to detail
- An expert understanding of user-first UX principles and empathetic design thinking
- Understanding of SEM, PPC, SEO, Lead gen and growth hacking such as email, content marketing, social and other lead gen channels and tactics
- Understanding of analytics platforms (Google)
- Ability to work well within a matrixed team, managing up and across, communicating frequently about needs and dependencies
- Strong time management skills
- Basic knowledge of project management platforms such as JIRA
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback on work products
It Would Be Nice If You Had
- Conversion rate optimization, driving testing and personalization
- Proven experience delivering a strategy that addresses multi-country, multi-language audiences
- Willingness to accommodate schedules of colleagues who work in other time zones.
- Degree in marketing, communications, user experience, engineering, information science, computer science, or business.
OPSWAT is a global leader in critical infrastructure cybersecurity that helps protect the world's mission-critical organizations from malware and zero-day attacks. To minimize the risk of compromise, OPSWAT Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) solutions enable both public and private organizations to implement processes that ensure the secure transfer of files and devices to and from critical networks. In total, 98% of U.S. nuclear power facilities and more than 1,000 organizations worldwide spanning Financial Services, Defense, Manufacturing, Energy, Aerospace, Transportation Systems trust OPSWAT to secure their files and devices; ensure compliance with industry and government-driven policies and regulations, and to protect their reputations, finances, employees, and relationships from cyber-driven disruption. For more information, visit www.opswat.com.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website. Please, no drop-ins, calls, or faxes.