Director Sales Operations
Sales | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide for this secure data flow, OPSWAT prevents advanced security threats across multiple channels of file transfer and data flow with flexible options of Metadefender solutions and API-based development and threat intelligence platforms. With over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization (Content Disarm and Reconstruction), vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control. To learn more about OPSWAT, please visit www.OPSWAT.com.
We are looking for an experienced sales executive to join our growing sales team. The Director of Sales Operations manages support functions essential to sales force productivity. These include planning, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales job design, sales training, sales program implementation, sales compensation design and administration, and recruiting and selection of sales force talent.
The Director Sales Operations is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the assigned sales organization. Reporting to the Sales Vice President, the Director Sales Operations also works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales team.
What You Will Be Doing
- Assist VP of Sales on designing the field quota and coverage model and developing sales planning initiatives
- Work with VP of Sales to identify best in class sales tools to support sales objectives
- Work with VP of Sales on forecast projections, sales trends, and team/individual quota performance analyses
- Develop and maintain Sales team compensation plans and revenue tracking
- Evaluation and processing of customer contracts
- Work with PMM and VP of Sales on product pricing actions, and other related Marketing activities
- Work with VP of Sales on team training plans and schedule
- Manage and administer the sales enablement and onboarding procedures
- Provide quarterly cost modelling and cost/benefit and ROI analysis for sales team activities and performance
- Design, build, and maintain Salesforce CRM dashboards for all layers of the Sales Team
- Facilitate and audit deal review and approval procedures and policy compliance
- Partner with Finance to drive accuracy and efficiency in payouts compensation administration
- Maintaining the sales policies and procedures manual on WIKI
- Facilitate scheduling and coordination of pipeline reviews and other periodic sales meetings
- SFDC data management
- Ad hoc projects related to sales operations that requested by VP of Sales, VP of Business Development, CFO and/or CEO
What We Need From You
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
- 5 years of sales operations experience in high technology space, preferably in software
- A self-motivator who thrives in a growing and unpredictable environment
- Ability to develop clear action plans and drive processes with numerous interdependencies
- Extensive knowledge of SFDC and experience with CRM systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A successful track record of working effectively at all levels within the organization
- Strong problem solving skills, analytical capabilities, and collaboration skills
- Meeting management and group process facilitation skills are required
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website. Please, no drop-ins, calls or faxes.