Director, Sales and Business Operations
Sales | Tampa, FL | Full Time
OPSWAT is looking for a Director, Sales and Business Operations to scale the Company’s global business systems, infrastructure and processes in order to support our long-term growth. The position requires a seasoned individual who has demonstrated the ability to deliver results in a high-growth, dynamic and fast-paced environment and someone with a customer-oriented (both external and internal) mindset. This position reports to the head of Revenue Operations and will partner closely with senior executives of OPSWAT to drive operational excellence.
What You Will Be Doing
- End-to-end management of the Leads to Opportunity and Quote to Order processes.
- Deliver seamless systems integration between Marketing (Hubspot), Sales (SFDC) and Finance (NetSuite ERP) to streamline the Leads to Opportunities and Quote to Cash processes.
- Ensure 100% data consistency and data integrity across the systems.
- Manage a team of SFDC admins and provide admin support to SFDC and PRM (Partner Relationship System).
- Automate license generation/activation process.
- Collaborate with Revenue Operations to establish global sales polices to one worldwide standard and ensure policy compliance e.g. sales discounts.
- Manage the deliverables of 3rd party SFDC vendor(s).
- Maintain SFDC licenses.
- Automate and manage the monthly sales commissions payment and reporting process.
- Work with Finance to automate and streamline back-end financial processes.
- Work with the BI team to develop and maintain operational dashboards.
- Support hardware fulfillment process.
- Work with key stakeholders and cross-functional teams to identify problems, process gaps and assist in on-going process improvements on order processing, deal closure, invoicing, and collections workflows.
What We Need From You
- Metrics driven and know how to develop alignment & accountability within your team.
- An excellent communicator and manager. You lead with strong internal communications, support and guidance and accountability with your team.
- An operationally excellence execution-oriented leader and multi-tasker. You’re process driven and build systems that work.
- Passionate in continuous process improvements with a mindset that challenges status quo.
- Interested and engaged in developing and applying emerging technologies.
- BS/BA or equivalent experience required.
- 10+ years of work experience in sales operations with strong systems background.
- Experience working at a software or subscription-based company highly preferred.
- Salesforce experience a MUST.
OPSWAT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants, free of discrimination and harassment of any type. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements, and business needs without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.