Director of Support
Customer Support | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to prevent, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out of their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations, OPSWAT prevents advanced security threats across multiple channels of file transfer and data flow with flexible options of Metadefender solutions and API-based development and threat intelligence platforms. With over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization (Content Disarm and Reconstruction), vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control. To learn more about OPSWAT, please visit www.OPSWAT.com.
We are looking for an experienced support executive to join our Customer Success Support team. The Director of Support is responsible for executing the support strategy, tactics, and processes to improve our customers’ experience and to provide visibility of the customer experience to the key stakeholders within the company.
The Director of Support directs the overall productivity and effectiveness of the support organization. Reporting to the Vice President of Customer Success, the Director of Support also works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the support team.
What You Will Be Doing
- Working with the VP of Customer Success to manage and direct a global support team consisting of multiple offices and shifts around the world
- Developing and achieving Support goals and objectives that align with the corporate vision.
- Designing and executing improved support processes and communication channels
- Ensuring targeted service and performance standards are achieved or exceeded.
- Analyzing customer experience patterns and trends and providing that feedback to the executive management team and key organization stakeholders
- Determining overall customer satisfaction levels and identifying ways improve those levels
- Improving Support hiring and on-boarding practices
- Coordinating cross-department initiatives designed to optimize customer service and improve customer satisfaction
- Establishing and managing communication channels within and among departments
What We Need From You
- Bachelor's degree; Computer Science degree preferred
- 5 years of B2B support experience on enterprise software, preferably in cybersecurity space
- A self-motivator who thrives in a growing and unpredictable environment
- Ability to develop clear action plans and drive processes with numerous interdependencies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A successful track record of working effectively at all levels within the organization
- Strong problem solving skills, analytical capabilities, and collaboration skills
- Meeting management and group process facilitation skills are required
- An interest in developing subject matter expertise with OPSWAT products
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website. Please, no drop-ins, calls or faxes.