Director of Security Operations
IT / Operations | Tampa, FL | Full Time
The Director of Security Operations, reporting to the VP of IT, will ensure security requirements are consistently practiced, improve compliance with security standards and policies globally and own design and enforcement of global information security standards. You will have a broad technical background, a solid grasp of cyber security and cloud technologies and advocate for security and privacy in the company. The Director of Security Operations will have a strong knowledge of OPSWAT products and present at tradeshows.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program
- Define network security, infrastructure hardening, monitoring, and breach detection infrastructure
- Own global compliance with GDPR, ISO, SOC and CCPA and all data and security compliance issues.
- Oversee internal and external IT audits, scans, vulnerability testing, and mitigation.
- Design, implement and continuously update security requirements, policies, and standards for all of OPSWAT, including privileged account access, management, control, and monitoring standards.
- Manage secure, consistent change management and deployment practices in an enterprise environment.
- Implement security awareness training programs.
- Design and approve of platform, application, storage, network, virtualization, cloud and mobile security standards and methodologies.
- Develop technical designs for a project to meet information security requirements based on approved security architectures/design patterns.
- Develop, review, and approve the installation requirements for LANs, WANs, VPNs, routers, firewalls, and related network devices.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
What We Need From You:
- Bachelor's degree in Technology, Computer Science/Engineering, Cyber security, or related experience.
- 7+ years of working experience in cloud environments.
- 4+ years of experience in cyber security.
- Deep technical understanding of AWS, Azure and GCP technologies and architecture. Experience implementing security both on premise and in AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Inside-out knowledge of Microsoft security technologies, platforms, and patterns.
- Experience with security practices such as security incident response and risk management.
- Experience in the design, development, implementation, and operational support of critical solutions in large scale environments and organizations.
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant legal and regulatory requirements related to GDPR, ISO, SOC and CCPA.
- A passion for cyber security.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a wide variety of audiences including technologists, executives, business partners and IT team members.
OPSWAT is a global leader in critical infrastructure cybersecurity that helps protect the world's mission-critical organizations from malware and zero-day attacks. To minimize the risk of compromise, OPSWAT Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) solutions enable both public and private organizations to implement processes that ensure the secure transfer of files and devices to and from critical networks. In total, 98% of U.S. nuclear power facilities and more than 1,000 organizations worldwide spanning Financial Services, Defense, Manufacturing, Energy, Aerospace, Transportation Systems trust OPSWAT to secure their files and devices; ensure compliance with industry and government-driven policies and regulations, and to protect their reputations, finances, employees, and relationships from cyber-driven disruption. For more information, visit www.opswat.com.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website. Please, no drop-ins, calls, or faxes.
OPSWAT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants, free of discrimination and harassment of any type. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements, and business needs without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.