Director of Product Marketing
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide for this secure data flow, OPSWAT prevents advanced security threats across multiple channels of file transfer and data flow with flexible options of Metadefender solutions and API-based development and threat intelligence platforms. With over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization (Content Disarm and Reconstruction), vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control. To learn more about OPSWAT, please visit www.OPSWAT.com.
As Director of Product Marketing, you will be responsible for developing and integrating the positioning and messaging for GTM solutions targeted at B2B organizations. In this hands-on, high-impact role, you will define ways to communicate use cases effectively to the targeted market, and you will produce the content necessary for sales, marketing, field organizations and partners to drive opportunities and measurable growth.
You should have a combination of hands-on leadership experience, a collaborative spirit and a willingness to learn. The position is based at our headquarters in San Francisco and is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing enterprise cyber security company. Experience in cyber security, product marketing and solution marketing is essential.
- Develop subject matter expertise on competitive landscape, value propositioning and industry trends for sales teams, channel partners and the broader organization
- Work closely with sales, marketing, product management and others on product messaging and positioning
- Create collateral, including white papers, webinars and presentations
- Deliver sales training and enablement tools such as sales kits, qualification and messaging guides for sales effectiveness
- Provide content for website, collateral, PR, media and industry analyst briefings, tradeshows, sales enablement tools, customer case studies, etc.
- Work across teams to help shape business and product strategy, drive GTM planning and lead product launch execution
- Identify and represent the company at various speaking engagements, conferences, press interviews, industry analyst briefings, etc.
- 8+ years of product marketing experience in relevant enterprise software
- Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills, including ability to create and deliver effective presentations with a high attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of technologies and analytic aptitude in understanding industry trends and dynamics in cyber security
- Must be a self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced software startup environment
- Ability to build end-to-end plans and manage execution across cross-functional teams
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Understanding of security industry and market is essential; cyber security domain experience, including endpoint or cloud security, is preferred
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website. Please, no drop-ins, calls or faxes.