Director of Marketing, Technical Alliances
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to prevent, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out of their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations, OPSWAT prevents advanced security threats across multiple channels of file transfer and data flow with flexible options of Metadefender solutions and API-based development and threat intelligence platforms. With over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization (Content Disarm and Reconstruction), vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control. To learn more about OPSWAT, please visit www.OPSWAT.com.
Director of Marketing, Technical Alliances will develop and implement joint marketing programs with alliance partners and leverage partner relationships to generate business and gain customers. Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, this person will play a key leadership role to help the company grow and achieve its business objectives. The candidate must be motivated, take initiative, be a team player, and be able to scale in a fast-growing, rapidly changing environment.
- Create and drive new revenue opportunities for the company and alliance partners
- Engage alliance partner sales and marketing organizations to define GTM strategy
- Plan and coordinate the execution of integrated marketing programs for several key technical alliances
- Coordinate lead generation process with key technical alliance partners to achieve measurable partner-generated pipeline
- Deliver results in campaign management, content marketing, alliance marketing relationship management, external messaging and analyst relationship alignment
- Track, analyze and communicate key metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- Work with product marketing to create joint collateral, sales playbooks and other enablement materials
- Represent the company in external meetings with senior executives
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, alliance, channel and marketing teams
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years B2B product marketing or product management experience, including 2+ years in cyber security
- Proven track record of collaboration with marketing and sales teams to drive results
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to influence others and lead cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Cyber security domain experience is required, including endpoint, cloud or network security
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills – with the ability to develop work in relationships at all levels of management, both internally and externally.
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree required (MBA preferred)
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website. Please, no drop-ins, calls or faxes.