Director Global Channels
Direct Sales | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide for this secure data flow, OPSWAT prevents advanced security threats across multiple channels of file transfer and data flow with flexible options of Metadefender solutions and API-based development and threat intelligence platforms. With over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization (Content Disarm and Reconstruction), vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control. To learn more about OPSWAT, please visit www.OPSWAT.com.
We are looking for an experienced channels leader to join our growing sales team. The Director Global Channels will design and execute a plan to accelerate and scale our two-tier channels’ growth.
The Director Global Channels is responsible for the overall channel revenue target success. Reporting to the Vice President, Sales, the Director Global Channels also works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the overall success of the sales team.
What You Will Be Doing
- Define, own, recommend and execute the channels strategic direction based on a two-year plan to ensure capacity, compliance, loyalty and sustainable profitable growth
- Recruit, onboard and develop committed, capable and scalable resellers and distributors throughout the world
- Accountable for two-tier enablement and sales performance with the support of local field sales people in territory
- Align with cross-functional teams (i.e. Field Marketing, Sales Operations) to achieve performance channel marketing and demand generation activities through Distribution.
- Establish and be accountable for two-tier sales Operating Metrics including POC’s, pre- sales activities and deal registration.
- Develop best practices, process and methodology to ensure maximum effectiveness of distributors across the Americas, in line with expectations of local territories and conform to global corporate guidelines.
- Work in team with the local sales teams to ensure common practices are being deployed.
- Working with Sales ops and Channel marketing develop channel incentives, programs to drive over achievement of sales targets
- Drive awareness of eco-system Technology alliances and channels where triangulated GTM approach will drive increased revenue
- Act as the evangelist for your partners to ensure alignment and engagement within both inside and outside sales
- Ad hoc projects related to sales operations that requested by VP of Sales, VP of Business Development, CFO and/or CEO
What We Need From You
- 5 plus years of progressive channel management experience within the security industry with extensive executive relationships
- Demonstrable track record of success in channels rationalization and strategic planning
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in owning a sales quota with a track record of high achievement through two tier partner community
- Experience and ability to forecast sales on a weekly basis
- B.S. Degree, MBA preferred
- High caliber, dynamic personality
- Able to think strategically and to translate into measurable actions
- Ability to travel frequently
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website. Please, no drop-ins, calls or faxes.