Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to prevent, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out of their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations, OPSWAT prevents advanced security threats across multiple channels of file transfer and data flow with flexible options of Metadefender solutions and API-based development and threat intelligence platforms. With over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization (Content Disarm and Reconstruction), vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control. To learn more about OPSWAT, please visit www.OPSWAT.com.
OPSWAT is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager primarily responsible for customer acquisition/conversion targets for top of funnel lead generation. This person will be a key member of the Marketing team, and will develop online marketing strategies for digital transformation. The ideal candidate is a creative, critical-thinker with a deep understanding and proven track record in SEO, SEM, website management, marketing technologies, analytics, and multi-channel demand generation campaigns.
This Digital Marketing Manager is an execution focused team-player & self-starter, who is able to think strategically and manage tactical detail, is both creative and analytical, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Hands-on management of the company’s organic search (SEO) marketing channel including analytics, technical audits, on-page and off-page optimizations. Work closely with back-end web developers on technical SEO projects. Effectively integrate SEO best practices within the entire content production process across an array of assets.
- Oversee paid search (SEM) and display advertising marketing channels across Adwords, retargeting and other pay-per-click (PPC) platforms. Optimize account performance through analytics, testing, and experimentation.
- Optimize website experience to improve conversion rates. Work closely with designers and back-end web developers to execute website optimization projects, including A/B and multivariate tests.
- Use Google Analytics to capture key site performance metrics to measure, test and improve our website conversion rate, and promote a good user experience.
- Compile, review and communicate monthly/quarterly qualitative and quantitative reports on digital marketing performance, driving actionable insights for future efforts; communicate best practices and share lessons learned throughout the organization
- Leverage data trends to optimize spend and performance of all digital activities
- Work with the Marketing team to identify ways to increase website traffic and move users through the web journey as easily as possible to convert visitors to leads and/or customers.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5 -7 years of B2B marketing experience with focus on driving execution of lead generation for net new prospects.
- Hands-on experience managing / optimizing AdWords and other campaigns managing against targets.
- Demonstrated ability to create programs that increase revenue and generate customer acquisition, conversion and lead generation.
- Account-Based Marketing (ABM) experience is a plus
- Detail-oriented with exceptional program and project management skills
- Strong team player with initiative, a positive attitude and proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, self-sufficient in content curation
- Experience with Hubspot, BrightEdge, Salesforce and other MarTech.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website. Please, no drop-ins, calls or faxes.