Demand Generation Manager
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
We're looking for a talented Demand Generation Manager who has experience developing email marketing campaigns and working with marketing automation tools like HubSpot. Experience developing campaigns for events, online advertising, and content creation is required.
· Execute an integrated mix of email, digital, lead-nurturing, and content marketing campaigns for lead generation, including emails, landing pages, calls-to-action, and content.
· Provide support and increase engagement of prospects and current customers for company branding initiatives, including webinars, conferences, and events.
· Manage lead nurturing programs to engage new prospects and accelerate engagement through the demand generation funnel.
· Optimize lead flow processes and marketing automation to be tracked with department metrics and reports.
· Create, groom and grow database for relevant target lists, segment target audiences based on demographic and other criteria relevant to programs
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, including ability to create and deliver effective landing pages and email campaign content, with a high attention to detail
· Must be a self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced software startup environment
· Ability to build end-to-end plans and manage execution across cross-functional teams
· 3+ minimum years of B2B digital marketing experience focus in:
· Demand Generation
· Email Marketing Campaigns
· Marketing Automation (HubSpot strongly preferred)
· Content Creation (landing pages/emails/writing)
· Online Advertising
· Event Coordination
· Experience with CMS platforms such as Craft, Drupal, or Wordpress
· Understanding of the security industry a plus
OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing B2B solutions to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices. Trusted by thousands of organizations for secure data flow, OPSWAT prevents advanced security threats across multiple channels of file and data transfer.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website. Please, no drop-ins, calls or faxes.