Accounting | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
OPSWAT is a global leader in critical infrastructure cybersecurity that helps protect the world’s mission-critical organizations from malware and zero-day attacks. To minimize the risk of compromise, OPSWAT Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) solutions enable both public and private organizations to implement processes that ensure the secure transfer of files and devices to and from critical networks. In total, 98% of U.S. nuclear power facilities and more than 1,400 organizations worldwide spanning Financial Services, Defense, Manufacturing, Energy, Aerospace, Transportation Systems trust OPSWAT to secure their files and devices; ensure compliance with industry and government-driven policies and regulations, and to protect their reputations, finances, employees and relationships from cyber-driven disruption. For more information, visit www.opswat.com and follow @opswat on social media.
This is an onsite position that can report to either our San Francisco, CA or Tampa, FL office.
We are looking for an exceptional leader to lead the accounting function, develop the financial systems roadmap, drive process improvement, and enable strong performance against strategic, financial, and operational goals as the company continues to scale. The qualified candidate for this position is passionate for their profession and have great knowledge for financial, accounting, audit and tax compliance matters. The role reports to the Chief Financial Officer.
What We Need From You:
- Big-4 CPA with at least 5 years of industry experience, preferable in a SaaS environment
- Strong technical accounting skills in ASC 606 & ASC 842, Business Combination, Shared Based Compensation, Capitalization of Internally Developed Software and etc.
- Experience with accounting software implementation
- Experience in managing and consolidating the accounting for multiple subsidiaries
- Knowledge of intercompany transactions and transfer pricing
- Very strong accounting operations experience including leveraging digital transforming to drive efficiency. Someone who has a maniacal focus on creating and tracking key accounting metrics to drive efficiencies.
- Someone who’s willing to rollup his/her sleeves to dive into the details.
- Process oriented, have had experience in streamlining the Close process
- A good mentor with experience in developing a world-class Accounting organization
- Collaborate with company CFO to drive change
- Experience with SaaS accounting and metrics
- Experience with Oracle/NetSuite and Salesforce.com systems
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results driven environment
- Highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership and accountability
- Easily builds business partnerships and inspires team members