Channel Development Manager - EMEA
Sales | UK&I, United Kingdom | Full Time
OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide for this secure data flow, OPSWAT prevents advanced security threats across multiple channels of file transfer and data flow with flexible options of Metadefender solutions and API-based development and threat intelligence platforms. With over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization (Content Disarm and Reconstruction), vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control. To learn more about OPSWAT, please visit www.OPSWAT.com.
OPSWAT is looking for an experienced Channel Development Manager to assist in the execution of OPSWAT’s strategic channel expansion. The Channel Development Manager primarily role is to steward the Global Channels Strategy in the assigned territory, by means of assisting in the mapping, recruitment, enablement, and management of an expanding channel ecosystem. This is a very dynamic role, covering operational aspects of relationships with channel partners, as well as strategic ones. Ultimately, the objective is to scale OPSWAT’s value-added channel and foster exponential productivity and growth. The position reports to the VP Global Channels and will have daily interfacing/alignment/collaboration with regional VP Sales and Sub-Regional Territory Managers. The ideal candidate will have multiple years of continually exceeding sales quotas by means of having recruited, enabled, and managed a value-added channel focused on Enterprise-type security and SaaS sales opportunities.
This position will cover the EMEA territory and preferred locations are in the UK&I, Benelux, Nordics, Iberia, or DACH.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Building and scaling a channel ecosystem (and, as a result, a customer base) for new business within the assigned territory; successful channel prospecting methods should be second nature to you
- Under direction of (and in conjunction with) your manager, execute the various steps of channel partner onboarding, enablement, and business planning (sales/demand gen)
- In close collaboration with the related Territory Sales Manager, ensure that the Sales portion of Business Planning is being executed on a continuous basis by the channel partner (i.e., account mapping, pipeline creation, opportunity management, forecasting)
- Respond to inbound channel leads and appropriately manage them according to direction provided by your manager
- Be a primary POC for channel partners in the territory for all tactical/operational aspects (ex., access to Channel Partner Portal, OPSWAT Academy, resources, etc.)
- Develop thought leadership and a trusted advisory relationship with your partners, customers and prospects
- Assist partners in developing and executing sales strategies and tactics to sell OPSWAT products, solutions, and services to exceed your sales quotas
- Communicate value propositions to partners and customers that speak intimately to their needs and requirements
- Maintain extensive account and opportunity detail in Salesforce CRM, including account business plans, customer touch points, sales inhibitors, etc.
- Forecast and report revenue projections accurately to management
- Overachieve on annual quota, measured quarterly
- Exude excellence while constantly being fanatical about delighting our customers and promoting our products
- Be a constant expert in cyber-security and use this knowledge to plan for the future – You love to learn and grow
What We Need from You:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 7 – 10 years Channel and Business Development experience with at least 1 year of security and/or enterprise software sales (extra points for experience selling cyber security solutions for larger companies).
- Professional proficiency in English and local languages as needed.
- Can demonstrate consistent quota attainment track record selling complex-solutions to enterprise customers by means of mapping, recruiting, enabling, and managing a highly-productive channel partner ecosystem.
- Technical familiarity with cyber security products and operating systems, ability to comfortably articulate technology and value proposition to solution users as well as C-level executives.
- Highly accurate pipeline management and forecasting expertise via channels.
- Excellent time management skills, and work with high levels of autonomy and self-direction.
- Self-motivated with a winning attitude, highly competitive, ramp quickly, are extremely adaptive, and pride on exceeding sales goals
- Ability to travel as necessary to your assigned channel partners and/or customers, and to Company meetings.
- Highly ethical and professional personal conduct.
- Team player.
- Excellent communicator.
It Would Be Nice if You Had:
- Technical experience in enterprise or application software or networking solutions, ideally in the network or device security market.
- Knowledge of sandbox and anti-malware products and markets.
- Technical familiarity and understanding of APIs.
- Background in software development, IT/IS administration, or CIS.
- Professional fluency in additional European languages.