C++ Developer (Windows, Linux, Mac)
S/W Engineering | Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam | Full Time
We are looking for hands-on Software Engineers to join our growing R&D team. The candidate will work with a talented team to continuously improve OPSWAT’s world-class technologies and build out next-generation cybersecurity platforms.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Design, develop, review, test and maintain state-of-the-art OPSWAT technologies in Windows, Linux, and Mac environment.
- Collaborate with teammates in an agile manner.
What We Need From You:
- Good programming skills in C/C++.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Able to use different programming languages (Bash, Powershell, Ruby, Python, etc.) to solve problems.
- Working knowledge of database (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB).
- Windows/Mac/Linux development experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and have a proven ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment.
It Would be nice if you Have
- Experience with Ruby language.
- Experience with Agile / Scrum working environment.
- Experience with Git, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, TeamCity
Why You'll Love Working Here:
- Meaningful work with passionate colleagues;
- The international working environment in global leading cybersecurity product company;
- Attractive compensation, regular assessments, and salary reviews;
- 13-month bonus & performance bonus;
- 100% salary, full insurances on probationary period;
- Extra-health care program (PVI) for employee and family members;
- 15 to 20+ paid day off per year;
- Attractive benefits for team activities (team building, team outing, sport, trade union activities);
- Nice open office on the top of a building in District 3 with full of accessories for active recreation, sport, fruits, coffee, and tea.
- Chances of work assignments/ business trips to OPSWAT global offices in US and Europe
Skill Tags: Linux, OOP, C++