Business System Analyst
IT | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
OPSWAT is a global cybersecurity company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide for this secure data flow, OPSWAT prevents advanced security threats across multiple channels of file transfer and data flow with flexible options of Metadefender solutions and API-based development and threat intelligence platforms. With over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization (Content Disarm and Reconstruction), vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control. To learn more about OPSWAT, please visit www.OPSWAT.com.
Maintain and enhance our critical business system infrastructure that consists of Salesforce, Hubspot, Netsuite, Celigo, Discovery.Org, and OPSWAT applications. Almost every department is your customer, so it is essential to building the short/long-term strategy by interacting with the product teams, security team, accounting/financing team, sales team, marketing team, and outside consulting teams. You will further lead business intelligence function that is crucial for data-driven decisions not only for product management team but also for the sales team. OPSWAT has challenges that we believe will improve your problem-solving skills as well as your skills for these business applications.
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for managing data and integration with other applications and systems
- Answering technical questions and researching users’ issues/questions.
- Understanding critical business need to drive productivity and implementing solutions to support business processes
- Perform ongoing system administration (maintaining user roles, security settings, profiles, workflow rules, and data integrity)
What We Need From You
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Strong business and technical aptitude with an attitude to solve complex problems
- Extensive experience with Salesforce configuration, including creating custom objects, workflows, validation rules, security controls, approval processes, flow triggers, and email alerts (ideally: Salesforce certified)
- Detailed oriented, self-starting, and able to effectively handle and prioritize multiple projects
It Would Be Nice If You Had
- 3+ years of relevant experience
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website. Please, no drop-ins, calls or faxes.