Associate Sales Engineer
Sales | Tampa, FL | Full Time
OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide for this secure data flow, OPSWAT prevents advanced security threats across multiple channels of file transfer and data flow with flexible options of Metadefender solutions and API-based development and threat intelligence platforms. With over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization (Content Disarm and Reconstruction), vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control. To learn more about OPSWAT, please visit www.OPSWAT.com.
The Associate Sales Engineer will be the primary technical sales resource for our Inside Sales Team and will assist in identifying prospect and customer challenges and driving technical alignment between those needs and the OPSWAT solutions. You will serve as a product and industry resource, effectively describing and demonstrating our solution as well as promoting our vision and approach. You will be a trusted point of contact for our Inside Sales Team and prospects, enabling the advancement of our sales process.
At the same time, you will be a liaison to the engineering team to drive the direction of the product.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Provide pre-sales support to the OPSWAT Inside Sales Team to drive business and product proficiency
- Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of end customer technical requirements products/solutions
- Deliver and present detailed responses to RFPs
- Train and certify Inside Sales Team members
- Present at Inside Sales Team meetings
- Support proof of concepts, implementations and installs as needed to successfully satisfy customer requirements
What We Need from You:
- 2+ years of cybersecurity or networking software sales engineering or technical sales experience
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Results driven
- Entrepreneurial mind set
- Ability to influence others to achieve results
- Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal abilities
- Drives results in cross-functional organization
- Customer focused
- Dynamic, smart, adaptable, self-starter, and open minded
- Professional English language and second language is a plus.
It Would Be Nice if You Had:
- Experience in enterprise software or networking solutions, ideally within the network or device security space
- Knowledge of Sandbox and anti-malware products and market
- A technical understanding of APIs
- Experience working with virtualized and cloud hosted environments (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Experience working with CRM software