Accounting | Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam | Full Time
What You Will Be Doing:
- Check all payment requests, invoices from suppliers/employees. Chasing red invoice from the supplier for reconciliation paid payments in advance
- Scan and record documentation in accordance with Vietnam accounting standards.
- Pre-processing data/documentation on both Vietnam and global accounting as required.
- Maintain, update Vietnam bookkeeping into excel file under Chief Accountant’s instruction.
- Support Vietnam balance sheet reconciliations
- Ad hoc analysis as required.
- Coordinating on transactions, audits, bank, and information.
- Assisting with local tax reporting requests on an as-needed basis
- Collaborate with others department to accomplish company goals
- Do other assigned tasks as per request from Chief Accountant
What We Need from You:
- Bachelor’s in major accounting required.
- One to Two years of overall accounting experience is required.
- Good command of English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel and Word
- Active, compliance-minded, hard-working, careful, and high sense of responsibilities
Why You'll Love Working Here:
- Meaningful work with passionate colleagues;
- The international working environment in global leading cybersecurity product company;
- Attractive compensation, regular assessments, and salary reviews;
- 13-month bonus & performance bonus;
- 100% salary, full insurances on probationary period;
- Extra-health care program (PVI) for employee and family members;
- 15 to 20+ paid day off per year;
- Attractive benefits for team activities (team building, team outing, sport, trade union activities);
- Nice open office on the top of a building in District 3 with full of accessories for active recreation, sport, fruits, coffee, and tea.
- Chances of work assignments/ business trips to OPSWAT global offices in US and Europe