Area Sales Manager (Nordics)
Sales | London, United Kingdom | Full Time and Contract
OPSWAT is looking for a seasoned and technically strong Enterprise Sales Manager to lead sales in the Southern Europe area. The Regional Sales Manager’s primarily role is to expand the footprint of OPSWAT’s customer base primarily via the recruitment and close management of a value-added channel ecosystem, while, in parallel, actively participate in customer-facing actions (from prospecting, to opportunity creation, advancement, and closure) alongside channel partners. The Regional Sales Manager will facilitate resolution of partner/customer issues, manage the engagements between the partners and/or customers and internal groups such as Product Management and Engineering, ensure that prospective customers and partners understand how OPSWAT solutions can meet their security requirements, and help improve the customer experience both pre- and post- sales. The ideal candidate will have multiple years of continually exceeding sales quotas while forecasting accurately and selling security and SaaS type deals.
- Building and scaling a channel ecosystem (and, as a result, a customer base) for new business within ANZ; successful prospecting methods should be second nature to you
- Respond to inbound leads and appropriately manage them (including channel partners); high conversion rates are part of your past success
- Develop thought leadership and a trusted advisory relationship with your partners, customers and prospects
- Strategically target business opportunities (partner and customer) that leverage high value use cases, in key verticals
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to sell OPSWAT products, solutions, and services to exceed your sales quotas
- Communicate value propositions to partners and customers that speak intimately to their needs and requirements
- Utilize client-centric, solutions-oriented selling strategies and hunter’s mentality to identify, qualify, convert enterprise sales, alongside partners
- Effectively articulate financial ROI/TCO value, and build value throughout the negotiation process
- Maintain extensive account and opportunity detail in Salesforce CRM, including account win plans, customer touch points, sales inhibitors, etc.
- Forecast and report revenue projections accurately to management
- Overachieve on annual quota, measured quarterly
- Exude excellence while constantly being fanatical about delighting our customers and promoting our products
- Be a constant expert in cyber-security and use this knowledge to plan for the future – You love to learn and grow
What We Need From You
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- 3 – 5 years Account Executive, Channel, and Business Development experience with at least 1 year of security and/or enterprise software sales (extra points for experience selling cyber security solutions for larger companies).
- Can demonstrate consistent quota attainment track record selling complex-solutions to enterprise customers by means of mapping, recruiting, enabling, and managing a highly-productive channel partner ecosystem.
- Technical familiarity with cyber security products and operating systems, ability to comfortably articulate technology and value proposition to solution users as well as C-level executives.
- Highly accurate pipeline management and forecasting expertise.
- Excellent time management skills, and work with high levels of autonomy and self-direction.
- Self-motivated with a winning attitude, highly competitive, ramp quickly, are extremely adaptive, and pride on exceeding sales goals
- Ability to travel as necessary to your assigned channel partners and/or customers, and to Company meetings.
- Highly ethical and professional personal conduct.
- Team player.
- Excellent communicator.
- Fluent written and spoken in English in additional to one Nordic language preferred.
It Would Be Nice If You Had:
- Technical experience in enterprise or application software or networking solutions, ideally in the network or device security market.
- Knowledge of sandbox and anti-malware products and markets.
- Technical familiarity and understanding of APIs.
- Background in software development, IT/IS administration, or CIS.