Accounting Manager - ISR
Accounting | Beer Sheva | Full Time
The Accounting Manager will perform a wide variety of accounting duties including preparing, maintaining and reconciling financial transactions and reports for corporate ledgers, assist with the monthly accounting close process, assist with operational functions and have significant interaction with cross functional teams. The position will work closely with the Controller to streamline processes, and institute best practices. This will be an exciting new role with opportunities to take on additional responsibly as the Company continues to grow.
The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail and will build and foster relationships inside and outside the organization. The candidate will be an energetic, motivated self-starter with a hands-on approach. This person will be results-oriented and able to excel in a fast-paced environment that requires one to be able to adjust to shifting priorities and accomplish multiple tasks. This position reports to the territory manager.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Assists with month-end and year-end close activities, from balance sheet/cash account reconciliations to financial statement preparation for corporate / consolidated ledgers.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly financial packages to submit to the US office.
- Perform all billing and cash collection processes for the local entity.
- Perform all accounts payable function and assist third party payroll provider for processing payroll.
- Work directly with territory manager and assist with projects as needed.
- Work with third party tax accountants.
- Compile and process time-sensitive analysis during monthly close.
- Reconcile general ledger, records, reports and journals.
- Perform special financial analysis and research records as directed.
- Work with other departments to assist and solve problems / issues.
What We Need From You:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3+ years’ experience in accounting and/or audit roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Hebrew
- Desire to own processes and actively engage in process improvement efforts with input from team members.
- Knowledge of Excel required.
- Ability to adapt to change and solve problems.
- General knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping.
- Proactively engage in process improvement.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others in a professional manner.
- Ability to effectively compose business correspondence and other related materials.
- Organized, detail oriented, and exceptional time management skills are required.
- A desire to learn and take on increasing levels of responsibility.
OPSWAT is a global leader in critical infrastructure cybersecurity that helps protect the world's mission-critical organizations from malware and zero-day attacks. To minimize the risk of compromise, OPSWAT Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) solutions enable both public and private organizations to implement processes that ensure the secure transfer of files and devices to and from critical networks. In total, 98% of U.S. nuclear power facilities and more than 1,000 organizations worldwide spanning Financial Services, Defense, Manufacturing, Energy, Aerospace, Transportation Systems trust OPSWAT to secure their files and devices; ensure compliance with industry and government-driven policies and regulations, and to protect their reputations, finances, employees, and relationships from cyber-driven disruption. For more information, visit www.opswat.com.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website. Please, no drop-ins, calls, or faxes.