Operations/HR/Finance | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide for this secure data flow, OPSWAT prevents advanced security threats across multiple channels of file transfer and data flow with flexible options of Metadefender solutions and API-based development and threat intelligence platforms. With over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization (Content Disarm and Reconstruction), vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control. To learn more about OPSWAT, please visit www.OPSWAT.com.
The accounting clerk will handle the increasing day-to-day duties for a fast-paced cyber-security company. OPSWAT is looking to hire a motivated candidate who is eager to grow in their career along with the growth of the organization. The accounting clerk will report directly to the senior accountant.
What You Will Be Doing
· Reviewing and processing invoices while accounting for proper approvals, charges, and documentation
· Reviewing accounts receivable aging reports and conducting follow-up inquiries as required
· Recording credit card transactions into CRM software
· Processing HR tasks such as processing vacation requests and expense reports
· Helping to maintain accuracy of financial account data via monthly and quarterly reconciliations
· Assisting in month-end accounting close
· Ad hoc assignments as required
What We Need From You
· Ability to meet deadlines in an organized and accurate manner
· Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner
· Must have excellent communication skills to communicate with internal and external stakeholders, including customers and vendors
· Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually
· Willingness to go the extra mile
It Would Be Nice If You Had
· NetSuite experience
· Intermediate Microsoft Excel proficiency including pivot tables and v-lookups
· B.S. Business Administration with a focus in Accounting or Finance
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us via JobScore. Special consideration will be given to those candidates whose cover letter indicates that they have viewed our website. Please, no drop-ins, calls or faxes.