Operations | Montreal, Canada | Full Time
OPM Pros, an industry leading Affiliate Marketing agency, located in Montreal, Quebec, is looking to bring on a high-energy, driven Account Coordinator to join our quickly growing family of marketers, creatives and multi-faceted business professionals. You will play a key role in managing your clients' media partners and solutions providers and will work in tandem with your Account Manager to develop client strategy for the affiliate channel, as well as ensuring sustained program growth in accordance with your performance targets.
What would your day look like?
- Assist the Account Manager in developing account strategy.
- Execute program strategy and action to hit each client’s performance targets.
- Manage partnerships with the top media partners in top tier client accounts from first contact to full on-boarding.
- Monitor and analyze program performance using industry leading analytics tools.
- Use analytic insight to offer recommendations on strategy, new opportunities, and solutions to the Senior Account Manager based on current and historical trends in alignment with each client’s overall program goals.
- Plan, prepare, and participate in all client-facing calls and meetings in relation to the publisher portfolio that they oversee for each account.
- Monitor the competitive landscape as it relates to promotions, placements, creative, partnerships, etc. and reporting any actionable insights to the account manager.
What would make you an ideal candidate?
- 1+ years experience in client-facing
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills to effectively multi-task and prioritize competing responsibilities
- Strong written and spoken communication skills English language (French an asset)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize as well as the ability to work well under pressure
- Proactive mind-set with good analytical skills
- Team player
- Experienced working with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Internet savvy and computer literate with an understanding of online retailing/e-commerce
Why join the Pros?
- Permanent full-time position in a thriving and well-established start-up
- Good salary with a quarterly performance-based bonus
- Generous group insurance plan, including health, dental and vision benefits
- Paid sick/personal and vacation days
- Deferred profit sharing plan and Voluntary retirement saving plan
- Company sponsored events and team bonding activities
- Unlimited coffee bar with complementary snacks, treats and goodies
- Easily accessible via public transit and free parking
- Flexible working hours and Summer hours to enjoy the sunshine
- Diverse, collaborative, result-oriented team