Engineering | San Francisco County, CA | Full Time
We help companies improve the candidate experience.
- Make changes to web app (Rails 5, Bootstrap 4)
- BS, or equivalent work experience, in Computer Science, Math, or related technical field. Experiencing writing good software is a suitable replacement for a technical degree.
- An emphasis on shipping products on the web, rather than lower-level, systems or embedded systems
- Preference for generalists over specialists - ability to wear many hats
- Knowledge & skills in a broad range of internet technologies
- Deep proficiency interacting, building, and improving the performance of RESTful APIs
- Deep proficiency in a popular framework such as Rails, Django, or Node (we use Ruby on Rails)
- Deep proficiency in a programming language such as Python, Ruby, Java, or C (we use primarily Ruby)
- Competence with Linux and Git
- Comfortable working in a small, dynamic, and fast-paced team
- Resourceful, flexible & adaptable; no task is too big or too small
- Experience in an agile environment where iteration has led to perfection
- Past co-workers attest to your prowess & agility in building great products