Mac Tech Support
IT Dept | Brooklyn, NY | Full Time
Onsite in 60 is the fastest provider of onsite and remote computer consulting and network services for companies throughout the East Coast. No other firm beats our response times. Over 1000 companies have trusted Onsite in 60 as their IT support and computer consulting company over the past 16 years. No other provider combines affordable rates, award winning network support service, and an Onsite In 60 minute Guarantee.
We looking for a highly motivated individual to provide end-user troubleshooting and IT support primarily in a Mac environment. The individual should be able to use existing ticketing system in place and be able to resolve issues with high degree of success.
The work location is right near Atlantic Terminal Station, so no car is required.
- Experience in Mac operating system installation
- Experience diagnosing both hardware and software issues
- Knowledge of parts that are cross-compatible from model to model
- Migrating a User Directory manually with metadata
- Knowledge of various Mac operating system from 10.6 "Snow Leopard"- present Catalina and the significant differences between the versions.
- Provide technical support to users on applications, printer, software, hardware, operating systems & network.
- Provide support for various ongoing projects like new deployments, security installation, workstation retirement and migrations
- The candidate must be customer oriented and should be able develop a long term relationship with the client.
- 1-3 years of experience as a Desktop Support/ Network Support
- Well versed with desktop support, network troubleshooting, Outlook, WAPs, Wireless, and other networking devices
- Configuration and maintenance of printers and other mobile devices.
- Gain experience installing, managing and migrating servers
- Sonicwall or Cisco firewall experience including load balancing tactics
- Great opportunity for learning new technologies and growing into a management position