Graphic Artist / Social Media Intern Flex Schedule + Remote
IT Dept | Boston, MA | Full Time and Contract
Are you a talented, motivated student or recent grad looking for an opportunity to build your portfolio? Show off your proficient graphics, web design and social media skills while gaining experience through our internship program!
*** This is an UNPAID, but highly valuable INTERNSHIP.***
Our Fall 2019 Copywriting Intern was selected and hired for a full time job as the Marketing Director for a small firm, with a glowing recommendation from our CEO.
We will hire 2 of the best interns for a paid summer job, as we have been doing since the begginign of our Internship Program.
We are looking for a MINIMUM commitment of 12 weeks @ 20hrs/week (term & schedule negotiable).
- must possess a mastery of the English language & clear writing style
- must be able to edit existing images
-must be extremely detail-oriented and well-organized
- experience with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Microsoft Word & Excel
- some college or recent college grad
- solid work ethic: ability to work independently, be a self-starter, & meet tight deadlines
- be flexible with changing tasks
- ability to work onsite in our midtown office, remotely, or a flexible schedule of both options
- prior experience with WordPress is a plus
- prior experience designing logos
Skills you will learn:
- how to manage multiple social media accounts through schedulnig and management software
- how to optimize posts
- basic annimation for various types of posts
- what A/B testing is and how it is done
- how to present what oyu have learned and done during our internship to make a great impression for future interviews
HOW TO APPLY:
Please provide a cover letter and a portfolio for consideration.