Flexible Desktop / Mac Support Job- Immediate Hire!
IT Dept | New York, NY | Full Time, Part Time, and Contract
Warm and casual working environment seeks a talented and experienced Junior System Administrator. You will be expected to provide support to all desktop, laptop and mobile device users. You will also work with systems and network to ensure efficient and optimal operation of our computing environment. You will also get involved in recommending and implementing corrective solutions.
Thsi job can be part time or full time depending on the right candidates schedule and experience.
• 2-6 years of experience as a Windows/Mac Support Tech
• Must have Mac workstation experience
• Working knowledge on Microsoft office suite
• Well versed with TCP/IP, Routers, WAPs, Wireless, and other networking devices
• Configuration and maintenance of printers, peripheral equipment and other mobile devices
- Must have great work ethic, solid common sense, and a passion for IT.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner as well as plan for future projects and network needs.
Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and other benefits for staff working at least 30 hours per week.