Software Engineering Manager
IT | Boston, MA | Full Time
OneSky Flight is seeking an “Hands-on” experienced Software Engineering Manager who is passionate about innovation to help us build engaging, intelligent applications and managing software engineering team. We support the technology needs of four established private jet brands; Flexjet, Flight Options, Sentient Jet, and PrivateFly. We are constantly updating our suite of applications and are adding to the team to enable us to do even more.
Have you always wanted to work for an innovative company that has the agility of a startup but has decades of experience as an industry leader within a fast-paced and growing industry like private aviation?
- 6+ years software development experience.
- 1+ years of experience managing software development team.
- Extensive experience with multiple of the following: AngularJS, Node.js, C#, Database (SQLServer & MongoDB)
- Experience with AWS Cloud Platforms.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline; in lieu of this degree, additional work experience will be considered
- Experience taking a lead role in architecting, designing, and building complex software systems
- Exhibit a strong track record of on-time project delivery for large, cross-functional projects, preferably in data, analytics or marketing domains
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including executives and non-technical leaders
- Experience with Azure DevOps platforms like VSTS.
- Possess expertise delivering projects with Agile methodologies
- Track record of delivering results in a collaborative work environment
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
Composed, poised and professional demeanor
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and get the job done
- Well-timed tenacity and conviction