QA Automation Engineer
IT | Boston, MA | Full Time
OneSky Flight is currently seeking a highly motivated QA Automation Engineer who is passionate about innovation and will help us build engaging web and mobile applications. We support the technology needs of five established private jet brands: Flexjet, Flight Options, Sentient Jet, Sky Jet and PrivateFly. An ideal candidate will ensure a high level of quality, quickly become a product expert, and advocate for user experience.
We are currently building out our QA processes, so the ideal candidate will help us select the appropriate tools and create automation frameworks.
- Develop and document test plans, test cases, SQL scripts and automation scripts
- Develop, document, and execute regression, functional, and integration tests for multiple web and mobile applications
- Document and track software failures using Visual Studio Team Services
- Work with the IT Management Team and/or Project Mangers to plan and schedule test cycles
- Create and maintain automated tests to deliver the above, execute the test cases in conjunction with manual test cases
- Validate Services against the test suites
- Develops Gherkin Syntax to build out user scenarios
- Maintains Page Object Model Framework for all products supported
- Work hand in hand with New Services and DevOps teams to establish and publish Service Quality metrics
- Participate in various stages of SDLC includes Agile ceremonies representing interest of QA
- 3 years of hands-on experience using automated Test Tools (i.e Selenium, Waitr, Cucumber, Appium, Postman, SoapUI, Jenkins)
- 2 years of hands-on experience with Page Object Models
- 2 years of hands-on experience with Postman or SoapUI
- Demonstrated competency working within RestAssured framework for API testing, Jmeter and ZAP
- Experience with cloud with Azure using GItlab Azure DevOps and kubernetes for CI/CD
- Experience with databases and data platforms , ITIL practices, web services, Java Script
- Excellent experience in transforming manual test cases into automated test cases.
- Experience in test documentation, defect analysis, tracking and reporting.
- Knowledge of risk based testing, BDD testing experience is a plus