IT | Bedford, MA | Full Time
Tuvoli is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join one of the leading companies in the private jet industry. The right candidate for this position will need to be well versed in digital content management, digital advertising, branding, email campaigns and thrive in a fast-paced environment. The Marketing Specialist will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage all content for all digital properties: website, microsites, email, digital advertising, ensuring completeness and consistency and making recommendations for updates when needed.
- Able to draft new content for website and search engine marketing campaigns to keep information fresh, current and optimized.
- Manage email marketing
- Present work to Senior Executives or external partners.
- Write, review, and empower campaigns for the Tuvoli brand.
- Provide written copy for, and assist with, the creative direction of marketing, communication or advertising campaigns.
- Maintain knowledge of existing trends as well as best practices for content creation and consumption, particularly in digital environments.
- Develop and manage the digital content calendar.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree: English, journalism, marketing, business or communications.
- 3 + years’ experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects simultaneously, and work in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives.
- Ability to meet deadlines, demonstrate flexibility, display a strong work ethic, and fanatical attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Demonstrate history of success in the mediums of advertising, social media, conceptual campaigns, product launches, branding, photography, film and video.
- Ability to accept feedback and work collaboratively as part of a team while still advocating a clear creative vision.
- Must provide examples of previous work including writing samples and campaign work.