Inside Account Manager
IT | Bedford, MA | Full Time
Tuvoli is a new and innovative technology platform for the aircraft charter industry. By integrating a feature-rich charter booking tool set with an entirely new way to facilitate instant and secure payments for charter, Tuvoli has fundamentally changed how the charter industry looks at transaction execution.
Tuvoli is currently seeking highly motivated and accomplished sales professionals to take our technology to the private aviation marketplace. The Inside Account Manager will be responsible for development, management, and execution of sales and revenue opportunities for assigned prospects in their territory. The most successful candidates will be able to combine a forward-thinking vision for the application of technology to private aviation, with the ability to explain technology and business models to a wide range of prospects/stakeholders, and a proven ability to close. This role will be perfect for someone with three passions: A passion for technology, a passion for customers and sales, and a passion for aviation.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Account Manager will be responsible for and measured by the increase of aircraft count and companies that are transacting on the Tuvoli platform. This role requires the ability to act independently and to be accountable and process oriented. Some of the characteristics we seek include:
- Proven track record of sales success in aviation and/or technology companies;
- Creation and implementation of sales strategies within territories;
- Strong presentation and written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong “Sales DNA” and ability to close;
- Comfort with technology and ability to explain technological solutions to a non-technical audience and to clearly articulate a value proposition to a prospect.
Specific Responsibilities / Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct in-person and virtual visits to prospects within the assigned territory to build relationships through the customer, including dispatch, operations, and management;
- Demonstrate the Tuvoli technology platform to key stakeholders either though personal visits or through the use of remote technology;
- Utilize sales management tools such as Salesforce to drive sales productivity;
- Provide feedback to the Tuvoli management team on Voice-of-Customer;
- Work closely with users to on-board them onto the platform initially and work with Customer Support to address issues if they arise
- Represent the Brand at networking events to raise awareness and generate leads.
- Provide ongoing customer interaction to promote user adoption and product visibility
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated track record of sales success
- Strong people skills- approachable, empathetic, helpful
- Strong organizational, analytical, and time management skills
- Established network of relationships within the business aviation industry
- Ability to travel frequently to customers and other offices (up to 75%).