DevOps/SysOps Engineer internship
Engineering | Bordeaux, France | Internship
Predict and Control Cloud-Infrastructure Spend
OneKloud is looking for fresh talent to add to their R&D team in the heart of France’s hottest new city, Bordeaux. Headquartered in the Silicon-Valley and founded by two Frenchmen, OneKloud is ready to take it to the next level after a successful Seed Round to the tune of over a million dollars. This follows our development at one of the world's most prestigious accelerator programs, California’s 500Startups. We are now expanding our technical team in Bordeaux, France and want you to join the adventure.
We are looking for a DevOps/SysOps who is able to work autonomously, responsible for the creation, development and evolution of the backend of our solution.
JDK8, Dropwizard, Microservice, Restful API, Docker, ElasticSearch, Redis, are your playthings. Big Data is your playground and you are a devil for detail. If you dream of working in a very international environment, with a highly efficient team on an innovative project with strong traction, apply now!!!!
Script Development (automated deployments, tool customization) are your playthings. Continuous Delivery is your playground and you are a devil for detail. If you dream of working in a very international environment, with a highly efficient team on an innovative project with strong traction, apply now!!!!
- Design and implement microservices in a distributed, clustered and docker environment
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Delivery
- PaaS provisioning
- Jenkins integration and extension
- Process engineering / optimization
You will work directly with Bordeaux Team and under the San Francisco-based CTO 100% Hangout / Slack connected, within a dynamic startup environment.
Required Experience/Skills :
- Final internship on Master's degree in computer science or equivalent
- Cloud Provider Experience (AWS, M. Azure, Gcloud)
- Python, Bash and at least one other language, type Java or Golang
- Experience with NOSQL databases ElaticSearch, Redis, Hbase, Cassandra
- Experience with systems of Queuing MQ protocol, Kafka, Zookeeper
- Architecture Microservice,
- Netflix OSS product
- Able to work independently in a dynamic startup with remote colleagues
Experience additionnelle :
- CircleCI, Jenkins, CI / CT tools,
- Cloud experience: IaaS, PaaS, Virtualization technologies, Docker, Kubernetes
- Chef, Ansible and/or Puppet
- Monitoring, Prometheus, ELK, Nagios,
- Experience in code documentation with Atlassian Confluence
- SCRUM experience with the Atlassian Jira ticketing tool
- Experience using the ticketing application Jira
- Knowledge of IT software development lifecycle
- Ability to communicate with an international team in English
- French SMIC Salary during the internship
- CDI (long term contract) after the internship
- Shared Lunches,
- Etc ...
Position available immediately!