Project Manager (Defense Security Services Financial Management)
Program Manager | Quantico, VA | Full Time
We are a boutique Federal support contractor that cares about our employees and our customers; mission. We focus on the Department of Defense as our customer but also do work with other Civil, State, and commercial clients. If you are tired of working for big businesses or you want to be part of a caring team of inspired individuals then you should strongly consider joining our OMNI Team.
Our mission is to deliver best-in-class program management office services by developing and implementing real life solutions that focus on a culture of helping others, customer satisfaction and overall mission success.
The Project Manager (PM) will be responsible for the overall performance of the work (performance, schedule, cost).
The PM or alternate shall be the single point of contact for the Government and have full authority for all matters concerning progress, problems, problem resolution, performance scheduling, cost resources and all other contract matters relating to daily operation of this contract to include initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and closeout.
The objective of this work is provide Financial Management Budget, Execution, Accounting Operations, Audit Readiness and Sustainment, and Defense Agencies Initiative (DAI) Helpdesk (HD) support services for the DSS FMD. Services will enhance operations and preparing the Agency to assert formal audit readiness for an independent financial audit, as well as provide: (1) Project Management and Analysis Support; (2) Planning Programming Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) Support; (3) Audit Readiness and Sustainment support; (4) Defense Agency Initiative (DAI) Helpdesk (HD) Support
· A Master’s degree in any business discipline and a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Accounting or Finance
· Shall have a minimum of 5 years DoD PM experience managing projects and programs similar in magnitude and complexity as the work described in the PWS
· Shall have a minimum of 10 years DoD financial management experience managing projects and programs similar in magnitude and complexity as the work described in the PWS.
· Have overall experience in managing Contractor resources and shall work with the DSS Program Manager to ensure proper execution of the contract
- Significant experience briefing upper management and must possess in depth understanding and knowledge of, resource management, and accountability
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have the following certifications: Professional Management Professional and CPA
Great team atmosphere; industry leading benefits; mission driven workforce.