Earned Value Management Support (Satellite Program)
Finance | EL SEGUNDO, CA | Full Time
Our mission is to deliver best-in-class program management services by developing and implementing real life solutions that focus on a culture of helping others, customer satisfaction and overall mission success.
- Leading the development and implementation of EVM analytical tools, techniques, and processes for both technical and administrative support activities
- Analyze and document Program Contractor CPR, IMS, IPMR, CFSR, WBS, and other applicable technical data packages for compliance with Program Contractor contractual requirements in accordance with policies and guidance
- Analyze, identify discrepancies, recommend corrective action, document the findings and advise the Government
- Analyze and record Program Contractor cost, schedule and risk analysis including Performance Measurement
- Baseline (PMB), variance, trend, EVM and schedule health metrics to include cost performance index (CPI), schedule performance index (SPI), to complete performance index (TCPI), estimate at complete (EAC), baseline
- execution index (BEI), and critical path length index (CPLI). Include schedule assessments IAW GAO Scheduling Assessment Guide, evaluate changes between IMS submissions, and identify and analyze the program critical and near critical path. Identify all contract/program risks and potential impacts to the technical, schedule, and cost performance.
- Develop and record risk-based and comprehensive estimates-at- completion (EAC), including confidence level (S-curve).
- Assist Government in analyzing Program Contractor’s OTB, OTS documentation and developing independent
predictability analysis to provide insight into contract technical, cost and schedule performance issues.
- Perform Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBR) in conjunction with other analyses
- Train/teach practical implementation of EVM and scheduling concepts for Government PMs and IPT members.
- Mentor and provide on-site training to develop Government personnel abilities to use EVM as a proactive, forward-looking program management tool to integrate the cost, schedule, and technical performance of a program, and link these elements to the programs risk management process.
Active SECRET clearance
10+ years of related experience in multiple aspects of Earned Value Management and Program Control
- Experience presenting complex information to all levels of staff and management in a clear and concise manner
- Analytic and presentation skills
- Proficient with Earned Value Management (EVM) systems software tools.
- Solid understanding of IMS, integration of cost and schedule, updates to the WBS and OBS, defining control
- accounts, planning packages and work packages
- Ability to work in process driven environment and communicate requirements
- Ability to work within rapidly changing business environment and make critical decisions that are based upon sound
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience organizing, preparing, and presenting briefings to Customers, Management, and peers
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and ability to meet multiple commitments as expected
- Strong skills with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, clear verbal and writing abilities, task flexibility, sensitivity to customers needs
- Strong leadership, mentoring and training skills.
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Engineering or related field
Knows how to perform at the highest level as a experienced Air Force consultant .
Self starter that likes working for small companies.
Greatest benefits; team unity; mission driven workforce.