Contract Acquisitions Subject Matter Expert
Contracts | Arlington, VA | Full Time
We are a boutique Federal support contractor that cares about our employees and our customers; mission. We focus on the Department of Defense as our customer but also do work with other Civil, State, and commercial clients. If you are tired of working for big businesses or you want to be part of a caring team of inspired individuals then you should strongly consider joining our OMNI Team.
Our mission is to deliver best-in-class program management office services by developing and implementing real life solutions that focus on a culture of helping others, customer satisfaction and overall mission success.
- Assist DSCA with providing advice and recommendations for all elements to draft acquisition strategies in accordance with agency procedures including approaches, options, strategies, risk, sources, cost estimates, milestone schedules, etc.
- Assist customers in the preparing of pre-award Performance Work Statements (PWS) and Statements of Work (SOW) and other related documents.
- Provide high-level review of Acquisition Packages to ensure compliance and all key supporting documentation meets customer stardards
- Assist, review and comment on market research in accordance with FAR Part 10 to identify potential sources and contract vehicles.
- Assist in preparation of market research documentation and support customers in documenting small business capability analysis.
- Prepare the sources sought announcements for posting to FedBizOpps to complete market analysis. Provide favorable and non-favorable considerations shall be identified for each of the alternatives.
- Assist with preparation of documents such as Determinations and Findings (D&F) (i.e., contract type, inclusion of option years, commercial item, government property etc.).
- Assist with preparation of Justifications for Other Than Full and Open Competition (J&A) to include Limited Sources and Brand Name under applicable FAR Parts 6, 8, 13 and 16 to include other necessary contract submission documents.
- Conduct post award file reviews and present findings to customer with recommend internal training opportunities.
- Compile data to identify recurring contracting actions to develop forecasting reports presented to customer leadership.
- Provide training in informal one-hour sessions to customers on various topics (i.e., market research, J&A preparation, quality assurance, PWS development, deliverables, etc.).
- A minimum of ten (10) years total work experience; five years Department of Defense experience
- Solid understanding of procuring services and supplies in the commercial marketplace
- The positions require personnel with written certificate evidence of either FAC-C level III or DAWIA Contracting Level III certification while employed by the Government or Industry
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business related field is required
- Active SECRET Clearance required
Great team atmosphere; industry leading benefits; mission driven workforce.