Budget Analyst (Air Force)
Finance | Panama City, FL | Full Time
We are a boutique Federal support contractor that cares about our employees and our customers; mission. We focus on the Department of Defense as our customer but also do work with other Civil, State, and commercial clients. If you are tired of working for big businesses or you want to be part of a caring team of inspired individuals then you should strongly consider joining our OMNI Team.
Our mission is to deliver best-in-class program management office services by developing and implementing real life solutions that focus on a culture of helping others, customer satisfaction and overall mission success.
SECRET security clearance on start date (estimated 2 February 2018)
BA/BS or MA/MS degree in a business related field such as Finance, Accounting or Business Management.
Must possess at least 3 years of experience in DoD financial management.
- Monitors issuance, execution and tracking of funds for centralized Civil Engineering programs run out of AFCEC – East. These programs include Facilities, Sustainment, Restoration and Modernization (FSRM), Facilities Restoration Modernization and Demolition, Industrial Control Systems, Airfield Pavement Evaluation, Asset Visibility, Dam & Boiler Inspections, Civil Engineer Maintenance Inspection and Repair Team, CE Research &Development Program, Readiness Procurement, Explosive Ordnance Disposal, Airfield Damage Repair, Air Force Contract Augmentation Program, Utilities Privatization, Advanced Meter Reading System, Utility Rate Litigation and ESPC’s.
- Tracks financial data affecting AFCEC/CRFT’s portfolio and delivers an updated information to AFCEC/CRT that reflects funds issued to AF installations via AFIMSC Operating Agency Code (OAC)
- Prepare and track commitment and obligation documents and status such as Purchase Requests (PR), Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests (MIPR), contracts, Miscellaneous Obligation Document Record (MORDs), Project Orders, Journal Vouchers and other related financial documents
- Reviews government provided financial data information in the Integrated centralized and internal AFCEC database and updates data base tool to support AFCEC/CRFT staff in verifying/updating execution plan data, spend plan data, unfunded requirements (UFR) analysis, 80/20 obligation mandates & end of year reporting requirements
- Consolidates financial data and UFR’s, provided by AFCEC program directorates, and supports AFCEC/CR personnel by providing input in the development of financial reports to assist AFCEC/CRT in overseeing AFCEC/CR’s financial portfolio
- Tracks financial data, provided by AFCEC/CR, and supports management in the preparation of reports/slides utilized for recurring AFCEC meetings and quarterly Financial Working Groups (FWG) and Financial Management Boards (FMB)
- Provide program input for accounting reporting, functions, and data calls such as the Triannual Review, Monthly MORDs, Dormant Obligations, and Open Commitments, and Control Summary Record (CSR) Management
- Coordinates with AFCEC/CR San Antonio to collect routine and periodic AFCEC/CRFT reporting requirements, and to provide information for AFCEC/CR’s Weekly Activity Reports (WAR), Key Process Indicators (KPI’s) and other metrics
· AFM, CRIS, DEAMS, FM Suite, ABSS, EDA, EDM/EFR BQ/GAFS-R IIT, WAWF, DTIMS, MOCAS, IAPS, TMT, ACES, –PM and RP Microsoft Office Suite 2010, Microsoft Visio Adobe PRO 11, ADLS, DCPS, DTS, NEXGEN, IT/TRIRRIGA
Great team atmosphere; industry leading benefits; mission driven workforce.