Technology Enablement Lead
Information Technology | san francisco, CA | Contract
Technology Enablement, Senior Lead
San Francisco, CA
- Preferred 5-8 years of related experience.
- Exibits firm understanding of holistic TE (Tech Enablement) methodologies across all teams.
- Drives projects with medium to large audiences with medium to large impact and complexity (see TEIC Reference tab), involving several technologies and several business areas/processes. Independently manages project execution per the TE playbook with no / minimal guidance.
- Demonstrated ability to drive TE initiatives focusing on one TE sub-discipline, but able to provide significant contributions to the execution of at lease on other.
- Maintains and monitors networks of decision makers; owns relationships at senior levels to ensure change initiatives meet objectives; leads a group of cross-functional change agents; communicates change strategies, ensuring alignment; pro-actively commmunicates changes to plans; handles conflict constructively; co-creates solutions.
- Develops training plans for programs/initiatives, understanding specific audiences, able to direct training needs across multiple functions within Salesforce.
- Leads, manages, and/or executes communication and marketig plans for complex. multi stakeholder program and operational activities. Manages multiple tracks and channels of communications for enterprise-wide audiences or sensitive information, including managing stakeholders for complex review and approval cycles.
- Drives use of new and innovative channels/methods and programs to communicate to and engage employees; easily adapts writing style and messaging to fit audience or sender
- Partners with cross company communication peers to develop synergies and coordinates larger campaigns with Employee Comms, can determining appropriate use of many channels.
- Has broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- May be looked to as a lead displaying advanced knowledge in specialized area(s).
- Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
- Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Contacts pertain to significant matters often involving coordination among groups.
The specifics for the role here are:
- This role will be creating personas and use cases, user collateral and training materials, and communications for the project.
- Writing samples will be required.
- Develop use cases and personas for Chromebooks laptop technology to help in decision making for hiring managers and refresh activities
- Create collateral to help with the education and awareness of Chromebook as a solution
- Hunt out any blockers to adoption partnering with technical and business needs as required
- Develop training materials for end users for appropriate channels
- Draft and deliver communications required
- Participate in weekly discussions and meetings
- Deliver weekly status reporting
- Manager all tasks and deliverables in smartsheets