Tech Enablement - Senior Lead (Sr Communications Lead)
Information Technology | san francisco, CA | Contract
Tech Enablement-Senior Lead (Sr Communications Lead)
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: (3 months)
Rate - $85/hr on w2 all inclusive
The Senior Communications Lead is experienced in crafting strategies and writing for the end user: work closely with subject matter experts to quickly learn technical information, gain understanding of change impacts, and create effective materials to enable employees through change.
NOTE: Successful candidates must be able to show samples of their work
- Develop, lead, and execute integrated communications strategies and campaigns for internal initiatives and across the lifecycle of the project.
- Partner with business and technical stakeholders, team members, and executives to develop messaging and communications plans.
- Process technical information, business processes, and feedback to write compelling, clear, and user-friendly communications that prepare and enable employees for change, mobilize them to action, and excite them about our technology vision.
- Implement awareness campaigns to increase employee’s confidence that they are well informed about system launches and the technology services.
- Create and lead internal and executive communication efforts that represent the IT community in executive meetings, committees, and internal company events.
- Ensure writing and style standards are met and partner with corporate communications to follow corporate and branding guidelines.
- Use digital tools to strategically communicate across multiple channels.
- Track strategy and campaign results in alignment with project goals.
- Proven track record of success: 5-8 years of experience in communications or related role
- Change management, customer advocacy, and enablement is at the forefront of your strategy and delivery
- Passion for communication that inspires your team and peers
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills (both technical and creative)
- Proven creative, versatile, and strategic thinker who can independently generate and execute on innovative ideas
- Self-starter with a problem-solver mindset and proven track record performing well in a fast-paced dynamic environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities; ability to be flexible and resilient
- Excellent project management and risk management skills and versed in change management methodology
- Knows the business - understands the time to execute product and the capacity of the team
- Communicates up, across, and within the team with clarity and purpose
- Builds relationships to easily navigate a cross-functional, matrix environment
- Experience with social media and its impact to internal projects
- Ability to multi-task across multiple concurrent projects and learn new applications quickly