Sr. ERP Business Analyst
Information Technology | Fredricton, New Brunswick, Canada, Canada | Contract
Title: Sr. ERP Business Analyst
Location: Fredericton NB, Canada
Terms: 12 Months Contract with Possible Extension
The successful candidate must deliver the following in order to successfully complete the engagement:
Project Tasks and Deliverables:
Jurisdictional Reviews and Research:
- Coordinate jurisdictional reviews with other public-sector and/or private organizations with ERP SaaS solutions to explore their operational models and learn from their experiences.
- Access knowledge bases such as Gartner or other advisory sources with insight into industry trends for IT Operational Models for ERP SaaS solutions.
A. Operational Business Models:
- working closely with the client’s Technology Services and ERP Project Team to produce a series of business models (i.e., domains and top-level functions) depicting current state (“as is”) and future state (“to be”) of Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) business processes related to the Oracle Cloud ERP Software. These visual representations will clearly depict the connections and inter-dependencies between various inter-connected business capabilities while depicting the relationships between the business outcomes and various system components required to achieve the business outcomes associated with the project.
Specifically, these models include but are not limited to the following:
- Process and data flow models for incident management, access management, service delivery operations and release planning, support planning, infrastructure resource planning, service delivery planning, and service and solution implementation.
- High-level system interactions related to ITSM to support operational procedures and training.
B. Business Policies, Standards and Procedures:
- working closely with the client’s Technology Services and ERP project stakeholders, produce a set of standards, policies and operating procedures for the Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) of Enterprise Resource Planning solution.
Specifically these include but are not limited to the following:
- Procedures for user access and security management
- Procedures for incident reporting and escalation
- Procedures for software testing and release management
- Procedures for managing software licensing and compliance
- Procedures for customer relationship management, customer support, development/testing, system changes, system/feature implementations, and operational support of ERP solution services.
- A University degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, a related discipline or certification in Information Technology from a recognized community college. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- 5 Years Business Analyst experience in requirements elicitation and analysis, associated with operational policy and process design activities.
- 5 Years’ experience in producing visual business process models and architecture diagrams that clearly show the connections and inter-dependencies between various business capabilities while depicting relationships between the business outcomes and various system components.
- 5 Years’ experience in software life cycle management.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in English.
- The Proponent should provide evidence of providing a similar role on one (1) large public-sector project that implemented significant IT operational transformation to support the delivery and operations of a new IT solution.
- Demonstrated experience with at least one (1) SaaS implementation would be an asset. Higher scores will be given to Proponents that reference a large project that implemented significant IT operational transformation to support the delivery and operations of a SaaS solution.
- Demonstrated experience designing, documenting, and improving Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) business processes related to the implementation of complex enterprise systems.
- Demonstrated competency in requirements elicitation, workshop facilitation, and requirements prioritization.
- Demonstrated experience in software life cycle management.
- Demonstrated experience in producing visual business process models and architecture diagrams that clearly show the connections and inter-dependencies between various business capabilities while depicting relationships between the business outcomes and various system components.
- Demonstrated experience with jurisdictional reviews. Provide details on the engagement approach, relationship management and value of the exercise experiences.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning solutions is considered to be an asset.