Oracle Apps Financial Analyst
Information Technology | san francisco, CA | Contract
Job Title: Oracle Apps Financial Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 3 months
We are seeking an Oracle Financials consultant with strong Oracle EBS-R12 background and strong knowledge or Revenue, sales commissions and accounting. This is a consulting role in IT organization. The person will work as an accelerator between global accounting operations and IT to turn business ideas into high quality scalable systems solutions. The consultant will interact with business users in Finance, Accounting to Gather requirement, build new business case studies, requirement mapping, create functional design and solution design and work with the implementation teams to build, test, deploy and support it. The consultant would need to have extremely strong functional knowledge and communication skills
• Engage with the business users at different levels to understand business needs, Document the requirements
• Analyze, document and evaluate the requirements and make recommendations on implementing these requirements
• Perform fit/gap and define, architect and build solutions in internal Enterprise finance systems that include Oracle eBiz Financials and other integrated boundary systems.
• Lead the implementation of the solution, perform user acceptance tests and provide the functional support to users
• Work with IT development teams and other cross-track team members in converting the Business Solution into a Technical (system) solution.
• Ability to understand heterogeneous application footprint and design solution accordingly.
Job Qualifications Required Skills/Experience:
• 10+ years of Strong experience in functional design and configuration and analysis on Oracle Financials Modules : Accounts receivables, (Invoicing and Revenue management), Order management, General Ledger and accounting in R12 release
• Experienced in dealing with sales commissions and related accounting
• Detailed Functional Knowledge and hands on experience in Oracle eBiz sub-ledgers AR, Order management, General Ledger, SLA, Cash management
• Experience with third party application and integrations in Commissions or revenue Management
• Ability to understand heterogeneous application footprint in the cloud and design solutions accordingly
• Understanding of multi-org, multi-geography specifics in global accounting organization
• Excellent communication skills (interpersonal, intercultural, written and verbal) and superior client relation skills
• Knowledge of general application architecture, databases and basic technical skills in SQL and data querying related to above application • Documentation skills using Excels, Google docs, word and PowerPoint
• Ability to present solutions to senior management via whiteboard and PowerPoint presentations
• International experience from Financials perspectives, especially EMEA, APAC, North America countries
• Experience in ERP implementations including, but not limited to, planning, analysis and design, configuration, development, conversions, system testing, cutover Plan and production support is a big plus.
Candidates having strong techno-functional background and interaction with business user may also be suitable for this role.