Senior Marketing Director
Marketing | Honolulu, HI | Full Time
Covid's got you down? Join us in the recovery from covid! We are Olomana Loomis ISC, a fast-paced, full-service integrated business consulting, marketing, brand and communications firm serving businesses, nonprofit organizations, government agencies, industry associations and political campaigns. We are committed to partnering with businesses ready to move to the next level, and look for employees who are ready to do the same. With sound market research and a passion for the 3 E's - Excellence, Effectiveness and Efficiency - we assist in identifying strategic opportunities and developing solid plans to "seize the day."
We are currently looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join our team.
The Senior Marketing Manager reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and works in a team including Digital Marketers, Graphic Design and Production staff members. Following is a brief outline of duties and responsibilities:
- Work with our clients and team to develop and execute strategic, multi-channel, results-driven marketing initiatives and campaigns. More than just coming up with the next great idea, you will make that idea a reality.
- Generate ideas, recommendations and concepts and present to others in clear, concise and compelling ways.
- Analyze new marketing opportunities, consumer behavior patterns, and campaign performance and other aspects of data-driven measurement. Interpret findings and report on results.
- Plan messaging strategies and create digital content for social media, websites, email marketing and other media as needed for select clients.
- Lead client meetings, submit conference reports, communicate with the client throughout the project on project status, project direction and approvals at key milestones.
- Create project briefs and instructions to lead the planning and implementation of campaigns.
- Develop and manage project estimates and budgets, reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer on status and deliverables.
- Plan project timelines and external deadlines as well as project milestones and internal deadlines. The Senior Marketing Manager will adjust as necessary when the circumstances warrant, finding solutions to problems and resolving conflicts both internally and externally.
- Facilitate internal work teams and work flow as well as negotiate and manage vendor relationships and work.
Formal Education and Work Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Communications, Advertising, Marketing or related field
- 10+ years professional work experience in the marketing or related field
- Work experience in the agency sector, focused on hospitality, travel & tourism, healthcare or technology industries desirable
- Analytic skills to assess and interpret data-driven aspects of marketing
- Command of digital marketing strategies, particularly as related to integrated marketing campaigns
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Familiarity with local history, culture and marketplace preferred
- Keen attention to detail and excellent writing and math and problem solving skills
- Project management experience and an ongoing love of learning highly desirable
- Both leadership and team player qualities are essential
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Looking or someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, youthful energy but mature mindset
- Do you have experience in one or more of the following?
- Strategic Planning & Analysis
- Market Research
- Advertising Media Planning & Buying
- Direct Marketing (B2C and/or B2B)
- Management of Online Presences (social media or website content)
- Inbound Marketing Experience and Credentials
- Versatility in Writing Skills including Message Development, Copywriting and Business Writing
- Fluency in another language (verbal and written language)
- Parking subsidy or monthly Bus Pass
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Year-end performance bonus
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick Pay
- Professional development supported
- Position available immediately.
- Candidates who pass our screening process will be contacted for an interview.
- Candidates must be ready to begin work within a month of offer; therefore only candidates currently on island (or en route to return/relocate to Hawaii) will be considered.