Marketing | Honolulu, HI | Full Time
Advance your career at Olomana Loomis ISC, a full-service integrated business consulting, marketing, brand and communications firm serving businesses, nonprofit organizations, government agencies, industry associations and political campaigns. We are committed to partnering with businesses ready to move to the next level, and look for employees who are ready to do the same. With sound market research and a passion for the 3 E's - Excellence, Effectiveness and Efficiency - we assist in identifying strategic opportunities and developing solid plans to meet and exceed our goals.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team.
The Marketing Manager reports to the VP of Marketing and works in a team including Marketing Managers and Coordinators, Digital Marketers, Graphic Design and Production staff members. Following is a brief outline of duties and responsibilities:
- Work with our clients and team to develop and execute strategic, multi-channel, results-driven marketing initiatives and campaigns. More than just coming up with the next great idea, you will make that idea a reality.
- Generate ideas, recommendations and concepts and present to others in clear, concise and compelling ways.
- Analyze new marketing opportunities, consumer behavior patterns, and campaign performance and other aspects of data-driven measurement. Interpret findings and report on results.
- Plan messaging strategies and create digital content for social media, websites, email marketing and other media as needed for select clients.
- Develop and manage digital campaigns to drive online traffic, social media engagement and increase leads and conversions.
- Lead client meetings, submit conference reports, communicate with the client throughout the project on project status, project direction and approvals at key milestones.
- Create project briefs and instructions to lead the planning and implementation of campaigns.
- Develop and manage project estimates and budgets, reporting to the Senior Manager or Director on status and deliverables.
- Plan project timelines and external deadlines as well as project milestones and internal deadlines. The Marketing Manager will adjust as necessary when the circumstances warrant, finding solutions to any challenges that may arise.
- Facilitate internal work teams and work flow as well as negotiate and manage vendor relationships and work.
Formal Education and Work Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- 5+ years professional work experience in the marketing or related field
- Work experience in an agency or the hospitality, travel & tourism, healthcare or technology industries desirable
- Analytic skills to assess and interpret data-driven aspects of marketing
- Command of digital marketing strategies, particularly as related to integrated marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated experience with running ads and promotions on social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Working knowledge of Google AdWords and best SEO practices
- Experience in a digital sales and marketing application (eg. Hubspot, SalesForce)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access) and Google Suite (Drive, Sheets, Docs, Gmail)
- Familiarity with local history, culture and marketplace preferred
- Keen attention to detail and excellent writing and math and problem solving skills
- Project management experience and an ongoing love of learning highly desirable
- Both leadership and team player qualities are essential
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Looking or someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, youthful energy but mature mindset
- Do you have experience in one or more of the following?
- Strategic Planning & Analysis
- Market Research
- Advertising Media Planning & Buying
- Direct Marketing (B2C and/or B2B)
- Versatility in Writing Skills including Message Development, Copywriting and Business Writing
- Fluency in another language (verbal and written) - Mandarin, Korean or Japanese preferred
- Parking subsidy or monthly Bus Pass
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Health Insurance coverage (including Acupuncture and Massage) paid by employer
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance available
- Flex Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Year-end performance bonus
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick Pay
- Professional development supported
- Position will close on Friday, February 23, 2018 all resumes to be considered must be received by that date.
- Candidates who pass our screening process will be contacted for an interview the week of February 5th or sooner.
- Candidates must be ready to begin work within a month of offer; therefore only candidates currently on island (or en route to return/relocate to Hawaii) will be considered.