Marketing | Honolulu, HI | Full Time
Advance your career at Olomana Loomis ISC, a full-service integrated business consulting, marketing, brand and communications firm serving businesses, nonprofit organizations, government agencies, industry associations and political campaigns. We are committed to partnering with businesses ready to move to the next level, and look for employees who are ready to do the same. With sound market research and a passion for the 3 E's - Excellence, Effectiveness and Efficiency - we assist in identifying strategic opportunities and developing solid plans to meet and exceed our goals.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator with a knack for data and a keen eye for managing details.
The Marketing Coordinator's role encompasses four areas: Client Service, Content Generation, Data and Metrics Reporting and Project Coordination.
Client Service: The Marketing Coordinator will support members of the Marketing Team and Olomana Loomis ISC managers through setting up client and internal meetings, drafting agendas, scribing notes, creating briefs and status reports, and conducting online research.
Content Generation: The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Marketing Team in researching and drafting content for client internal and external communications including, but not limited to: inbound marketing campaigns, digital communications (web, email, social media), presentations, newsletters, brochures, and video scripts.
Data and Metrics Reporting: The Marketing Coordinater will plan and coordinate data activities to include segmentation and targeting, performance monitoring and reporting, and post-campaign analysis.
Project Coordination: The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating projects related to his/her assigned clients, including assisting with project timelines, budgets and vendors. He/she will coordinate with other members of the agency’s team and any outside vendors to ensure the highest standards of quality and performance to meet or exceed established objectives.
Formal Education and Work Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- Work experience or internships in an agency or the hospitality, retail, healthcare or technology industries desirable
- Analytic skills to assess and interpret data-driven aspects of marketing
- Command of digital marketing strategies, particularly as related to integrated marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated experience with running ads and promotions on social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Working knowledge of Google AdWords and best SEO practices
- Experience in a digital sales and marketing application (eg. Hubspot, SalesForce)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access) and Google Suite (Drive, Sheets, Docs, Gmail)
- Familiarity with local history, culture and marketplace preferred
- Keen attention to detail and excellent writing and math and problem solving skills
- Project management experience and an ongoing love of learning highly desirable
- Both leadership and team player qualities are essential
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Looking or someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, youthful energy but mature mindset
- Do you have experience in one or more of the following?
- Strategic Planning & Analysis
- Market Research
- Advertising Media Planning & Buying
- Direct Marketing (B2C and/or B2B)
- Versatility in Writing Skills including Message Development, Copywriting and Business Writing
- Fluency in another language (verbal and written) - Mandarin, Korean or Japanese preferred
- Parking subsidy or monthly Bus Pass
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Health Insurance coverage (including Acupuncture and Massage) paid by employer
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance available
- Flex Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Year-end performance bonus
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick Pay
- Professional development supported
- Position will close on Friday, July 20 2018 all resumes to be considered must be received by that date.
- Candidates who pass our screening process will be contacted for an interview the week of May 20th or sooner.
- Candidates must be ready to begin work within a month of offer; therefore only candidates currently on island (or en route to return/relocate to Hawaii) will be considered.