Digital Content Specialist
Marketing Communications | Honolulu, HI | Full Time
Advance your career at Olomana Loomis ISC, a full-service integrated business consulting, marketing, brand and communications firm serving businesses, nonprofit organizations, government agencies, industry associations and political campaigns. We are committed to partnering with businesses ready to move to the next level, and look for employees who are ready to do the same. With sound market research and a passion for the 3 E's - Excellence, Effectiveness and Efficiency - we assist in identifying strategic opportunities and developing solid plans to "seize the day."
Are you ready for a challenging and rewarding career? At OLISC, we are looking for a professional who lives and breathes digital marketing to develop, implement, track and optimize our campaigns across all digital channels in a fast-paced and rapidly growing environment.
Job Purpose / Objective
Manage the development and implementation of digital marketing projects. Collaborate with internal departments and coordinate with clients/vendors to ensure goals are met.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Generate digital content with excellent writing, storytelling and research skills
- Shoot compelling photographs and video for digital marketing and communications
- Track, measure, analyze and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns. Present assessment and recommendations to clients and internal teams.
- Implement SEO strategies, including keyword research and analysis
- Test with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Research and assemble data
- Prepare and present proposals and communications for internal and external clients
- Execute and resolve client and vendor requests
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Expertise and Experience
- Experience managing and optimizing web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns via native and managed platforms
- Proven track record of creating, optimizing, and reinventing campaigns to constantly improve results delivered
- Google AdWords Certification preferred but not required
- Applied knowledge of Google Analytics or Google Tag Manager preferred
- Strong analytical and Excel skills with the ability to quickly isolate data and insights
- Direct experience with digital ad buying platforms a plus (examples: Adobe Media Optimizer, or other DSP's, Adobe Analytics/Omniture, DMP, etc.)
- Excellent verbal communication skills, self directed and motivated, with the ability to efficiently operate independently
- Ability to build effective working relationships with colleagues inside and outside the organization
- Strong time management, organizational, planning, and prioritization skills
Minimum Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree required; certifications relevant to field of expertise preferred
- At least one to five years of experience, which may include internships
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well in writing and verbally
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Ability to work in team environment as well as independently
- Ability to analyze and prioritize multiple responsibilities and deadlines
- Parking subsidy or monthly Bus Pass
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Year-end performance bonus
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick Pay
- Professional development supported
- Position will be open until filled.
- Candidates who pass our screening process will be contacted for an interview.
- Out of state candidates: we will arrange a video conference for interviews. If offered the position, you must be able to relocate to Honolulu within 30 days. A relocation allowance will be available contingent upon a successful 90-day probation period.