Marketing | Honolulu, HI | Full Time, Part Time, and Contract
Olomana Loomis ISC is a full-service integrated business consulting, marketing, brand and communications firm serving businesses, nonprofit organizations, government agencies, industry associations and political campaigns. We are data-driven marketers that get results through business intelligence and create personalized experiences for our client’s customers. We are committed to partnering with businesses ready to move to the next level, and look for employees who are ready to do the same.
We are currently looking for a Data Manager to join our growing team as an employee or contractor.
Manages data sets by planning, designing, processing, monitoring, and improving data performance and results. Will also perform data analysis including trend and conversion analysis and prepare internal and external reports and dashboards that communicate these metrics.
- Maintains relational databases on a regular basis including data imports, exports, cleansing and quality control.
- Makes recommendations on data architecture and adjusts as needed.
- Maintains database results by setting and enforcing standards and controls.
- Supports business and marketing intelligence by reviewing data patterns and making recommendations to support decision-making.
Data Maintenance, Database Management, Database Design, Documentation, Reporting & Analytical Skills, Quality Focus, Database Security, Technical Understanding, Verbal Communication, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness
We are looking for you if you:
- Have a passion for data-driven strategies and methodologies
- Are meticulous in your work
- Want to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Desire to learn, grow and continue to develop your skill sets
- Mastery in data analytic techniques including data mining, modeling and analysis.
- Experience in a marketing firm or working with marketing data (demographics, mailing lists, etc.)
- Experience with marketing automation software and CRM software such as HubSpot and/or Salesforce, data analysis software such as Tableau, and other digital tools including MailChimp, Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Parking subsidy or monthly Bus Pass
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Year-end performance bonus
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick Pay
- Professional development supported
- The screening process includes interviews, written and math tests, reference checks and a background check. If hired, you will be in good company as your colleagues have all gone through the same screening process.
- Candidates must be ready to begin work within a month of offer; therefore only candidates currently on island (or en route to return/relocate to Hawaii) will be considered.