Client Services | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Who Are We?
The #1 Visual Commerce & Marketing Platform. Olapic turns consumer-generated content into your most valuable brand asset. We work with leading brands to help them engage and convert consumers. Olapic is the premier social photo crowdsourcing service, providing brands and publishers with tools to engage their audience and support a strong community, built on photo and video sharing. Olapic helps companies grow by leveraging the power of data from multiple photo-sharing sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more.
Olapic is part of Monotype, the world's leading provider of fonts, font technologies and digital brand engagement solutions that enable optimal user experience, effective marketing integrity and innovative brand loyalty across all communication channels. Headquartered in Woburn, Massachusetts (USA), the company supports in particular the Global Top 2,000 customers in the international markets of America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific. Among other things, we offer custom company fonts for all languages and end devices, perfect rendering in heads-up displays and branded emojis in the major messenger apps. Monotype EMEA is a regional business unit working interdisciplinary, holistically, and always as one team. Internally and externally you will partner with digital-driven talents in a pioneering environment.
Where Are We?
Lincoln House, Floor 2, 296-301 High Holborn, London, WC1V 7JH.
Who Do We Need?
Olapic is looking for a Solutions Architect to provide technical and operational support to its growing list of top-tier customers as they look to integrate with Olapic’s visual marketing platform. The Solutions Architect will assist the Project Manager and Account Manager in overseeing the initial client on boarding process, from initial discussions around technical setup to guiding the customer through product feed validation and widget styling. This position will support new and existing customers, working closely with the other members of the Client Services Team to facilitate the execution of the customer’s visual marketing goals and technical integration's.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a smart, fun, and fast-growing team focused on helping its customers solve technical and strategic challenges as they advance their marketing potential.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; you can speak both developer and human, with a few dialects in between.
- Ability to multi-task with strong organizational or project management skills.
- Understands a sense of urgency and must be able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates initiative; you must exhibit a strong work ethic, lead by example, and bring new ideas to the table.
- Strong problem-solver with a solutions oriented mindset; you must be able to think outside the box when challenging technical issues arise.
- Customer focused mentality; you have an inherent need to help people, a positive attitude and collaborative nature.
- Familiarity with creating and reviewing technical documentation
- Fluent in English. Bonus for speaking Spanish
- Strong understanding of web application technologies.
- General understanding of OOP & RDBMS concepts.
- Experience in cross-browser web development: HTML/CSS, JS (jQuery, AngularJS, Node, etc).
- Experience with SQL & relational databases (queries, basic data extraction and processing, etc.).
- Experience with source control (Git)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Prior client-facing experience required
- Cross-platform e-commerce experience preferred
- Experience in a technical implementation or technical solutions role
***To be successful in this role, it is important that you reflect our core values***
Courage – You seek autonomy. You take smart risks. You embrace ambiguous situations. You tackle hard problems outside your defined role. You step up to the plate when you see an issue that needs to be fixed or someone that needs your help. You speak up to make sure the company is set up to succeed.
Collaboration – You treat people with respect despite any disagreement you may have. You try your best to help others achieve their goals. You listen well and make an effort to understand. You seek what’s best for the company, above what’s best for you or your team. You provide feedback quickly instead of holding it up.
Awareness – You are quick to admit mistakes and are comfortable seeking help. You make sure you understand why you do the things you do. You are always trying to learn and seek growth opportunities. You value a good argument and are willing to accept the position of others.
Performance – You seek excellence in your work. You identify root causes, beyond treating symptoms. You accomplish amazing amounts of important work. You smartly separate what needs to be done well now, and what can be improved later.