Client Services | Cordoba, Argentina | Full Time
Olapic is the original earned content platform for consumer brands, fueling marketing programs across all channels with images and videos from real people, uniting engagement and conversion to create powerful branded experiences. A badged member of Facebook Marketing, Instagram and Pinterest Partner programs, Olapic’s proprietary technology curates consumer photos and videos from a range of social media sites, and enables brands to determine which content is most effective in driving engagement, and conversion. Olapic is headquartered in New York City with offices in California, Córdoba Argentina, The United Kingdom, France, and Germany.
Olapic is looking for a Solutions Architect to provide technical and operational support to its growing list of top-tier customers as they look to integrate with Olapic’s visual marketing platform. The Solutions Architect will assist the Project Manager and Account Manager in overseeing the initial client on boarding process, from initial discussions around technical setup to guiding the customer through product feed validation and widget styling. This position will support new and existing customers, working closely with the other members of the Client Services Team to facilitate the execution of the customer’s visual marketing goals and technical integration's.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a smart, fun, and fast-growing team focused on helping its customers solve technical and strategic challenges as they advance their marketing potential.
What you'll be doing
- Work closely with a Project Manager to serve as the lead technical liaison when onboarding a new client onto the Olapic platform. This will typically include tasks like performing a technical training of the platform, scoping and implementing the proper account structure, validating and implementing the import of the Client’s product feed, validating a Client’s checkout code integration, and advising and troubleshooting the Client’s development team on widget or API implementations.
- Own and support a portfolio of existing clients. This will entail working closely with the Account Manager to facilitate the execution of new client visual marketing goals and technical integrations after initial onboarding.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree. Bonus if the degree is in Information Technology / Management Information Systems or Computer Science.
- Prior client-facing experience required.
- Cross-platform e-commerce experience preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a technical implementation or solutions role.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Strong understanding of web application technologies.
- General understanding of OOP & RDBMS concepts.
- Experience in cross-browser web development: HTML/CSS, JS (jQuery, AngularJS, Node, etc).
- Experience with SQL & relational databases (queries, basic data extraction and processing, etc.).
- Experience with source control (Git).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; you can speak both developer and human, with a few dialects in between.
- Ability to multi-task with strong organisational or project management skills.
- Understands a sense of urgency and must be able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates initiative; you must exhibit a strong work ethic, lead by example, and bring new ideas to the table.
- Strong problem-solver with a solutions oriented mindset; you must be able to think outside the box when challenging technical issues arise.
- Customer focused mentality; you have an inherent need to help people, a positive attitude and collaborative nature.
- Familiarity with creating and reviewing technical documentation.
What's in it for you:
- Full-time position in-company. Location: Córdoba capital.
- Unlimited period.
- Occasional trips to NY office.
- Flexible working hours.
- WFH flexibility.
- OSDE health insurance.
- Retention package.
- Flexible holidays.
- High tech work environment with Apple devices.