Project Manager, Content in Motion
Client Services | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Project Manager, Content in Motion
Who Are We?
The #1 Visual Commerce & Marketing Platform. Olapic turns consumer-generated content into your most valuable brand asset. We work with leading brands to help them engage and convert consumers. Olapic is the premier social photo crowdsourcing service, providing brands and publishers with tools to engage their audience and support a strong community, built on photo and video sharing. Olapic helps companies grow by leveraging the power of data from multiple photo-sharing sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more.
Olapic is part of Monotype, the world's leading provider of fonts, font technologies and digital brand engagement solutions that enable optimal user experience, effective marketing integrity and innovative brand loyalty across all communication channels. Headquartered in Woburn, Massachusetts (USA), the company supports in particular the Global Top 2,000 customers in the international markets of America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific. Among other things, we offer custom company fonts for all languages and end devices, perfect rendering in heads-up displays and branded emojis in the major messenger apps. Monotype EMEA is a regional business unit working interdisciplinary, holistically, and always as one team. Internally and externally you will partner with digital-driven talents in a pioneering environment.
Where Are We?
Lincoln House, Floor 2, 296-301 High Holborn, London, WC1V 7JH.
Who Do We Need?
We're seeking driven, intelligent Project Managers to join Olapic’s Customer Success team in our London office. The ideal candidates are smart, analytical, self-driven, excited to foster the growth of Olapic, and generally awesome to be around. The right person enjoys working in an open and collaborative environment, and must be willing to take initiative, propose their own ideas and see them through.
Project Managers work directly with Olapic customers to lead the integration of our visual marketing technology across a wide range of digital & marketing touchpoints including e-commerce, email, advertising, etc. We work with hundreds of customers, premium brands, exponential traffic growth, and millions of impressions per month; this means we need the right person on the front lines to ensure our customers’ onboarding experience is enjoyable and delivered on-time and on-budget.
This role includes managing projects for new and existing clients, overseeing creative and technical deliverables, and the opportunity to directly influence our process and product. This is an incredible opportunity to join a fast-growing and fun team!
What you’ll be doing:
- Oversees current customer implementations.
- Leverages technology and project management experience to identify and recommend solutions, clear roadblocks and execute on-time and within budget.
- Manages critical relationships with customers and sales.
- Manages technical resources based on project plan dates.
- Develops detailed work plans, timelines, resource plans, project estimates, budgets, and status reports; leads project meetings and communication between internal and external teams.
- Provides status updates regarding project health, escalates obstacles and identifies opportunities.
- Ensures that the right business and technical resources are engaged in requirements and designing solutions which address complex and varied business needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required (this is a startup, there is always something new coming up!).
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrable experience in a project management role.
- Strong interpersonal skills, technical understanding, and effective experience in technology project management.
- Strong capability and demonstrable experience in executing several projects, of varying sizes, concurrently.
- Strong understanding of web technologies.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, strong analytical skills, and a team player.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, adaptability and positive attitude required.
- Firm grasp of how the web works (HTML5, CSS, XML, basic REST API programming), networking concepts, and software products.
- Strong understanding of social media networks, web applications, and software generally.
- Client-facing experience; first-hand experience directly managing clients is required.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, or similar tools.
- Ability to break down complex concepts into manageable topics.
- Ability to articulate technical concepts, how they map to product features, and how the features can solve client business problems to both technical and non-technical end users.
***To be successful in this role, it is important that you reflect our core values***
Courage – You seek autonomy. You take smart risks. You embrace ambiguous situations. You tackle hard problems outside your defined role. You step up to the plate when you see an issue that needs to be fixed or someone that needs your help. You speak up to make sure the company is set up to succeed.
Collaboration – You treat people with respect despite any disagreement you may have. You try your best to help others achieve their goals. You listen well and make an effort to understand. You seek what’s best for the company, above what’s best for you or your team. You provide feedback quickly instead of holding it up.
Awareness – You are quick to admit mistakes and are comfortable seeking help. You make sure you understand why you do the things you do. You are always trying to learn and seek growth opportunities. You value a good argument and are willing to accept the position of others.
Performance – You seek excellence in your work. You identify root causes, beyond treating symptoms. You accomplish amazing amounts of important work. You smartly separate what needs to be done well now, and what can be improved later.