Human Resources | New York, NY | Full Time
We’re seeking a motivated, proactive, and enthusiastic individual to join our team NYC team. With our two (2) offices located in the heart of Financial District, we are looking for someone who can run an office blindfolded and loves to bring order to a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a dynamic office. We need someone who can proactively resolove issues as they arise and have fun keeping our office in tip top shape.
The Office Administrator is responsible for organizing all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office on a day to day basis as well as managing front office activities.
· Handle the main telephone line, transferring calls, and taking messages as needed
· Register, welcome, and direct guests to the appropriate meeting/contact person
· Serve as the primary point of contact for building security
· Manage and maintain the conference rooms’ calendars, assisting staff with bookings as needed; shuffle rooms to accommodate meetings if possible,
· Organize couriers, send, receive, and sort mail/deliveries
· Serve as the point person for office maintenance, supplies, equipment, errands, etc;
· Maintain office operations and procedures for day to day office support
· Maintain our office facilities; making sure everything has (and is in) it’s place
· Manage relationships with vendors (i.e service providers, cleaning staff, building management, etc;)
· Maintain a fully stocked kitchen to keep us full and caffeinated at all times [most important]!
· Manage inventory, create purchase orders & process expense reports
· Assist HR/Recruitment with scheduling of interviews & managing candidate experience
· Assist in rolling out the red carpet for new hires to ensure they are setup for success by assisting with onboarding, setting up introductory meetings/trainings, and desk setup.
· Book travel as needed and process expense reports for members of the leadership team
· Help with internal presentations and communications
· Provide general administrative support and take on other ad-hoc projects as required
What we’re looking for:
· 2+ years of Reception, Administration, and/or Office Management experience
· Open to a retail background
· Experience running an office with 100+ employees
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
· Attention to detail and problem solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational and planning skills
· Proficiency in MS Office, Google Applications, and Outlook (a plus)!
· Bachelor’s Degree
What’s in it for you:
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, and a variety of benefits including full medical, dental, and vision coverage, an FSA, 401K plan and pre-tax commuter benefits, and a variety of Office Perks! We are a culture of collaboration, connectivity, and courage looking for our next best teammates.