Creative Project Manager
Client Services | New York, NY | Full Time
Olapic is the leading visual earned content platform for the curation, activation, and analysis of earned content. Olapic works with hundreds of global brands to amplify marketing and e-commerce channels with images and videos from real people, creating more personalized and powerful brand experiences. Olapic’s proprietary technology curates consumer photos and videos from a range of social media sites, identifies content that is most influential in driving engagement and conversion, permissions the content at scale, and then activates it across digital and offline channels, providing analytics on revenue, performance, and engagement. An official Facebook Marketing Partner, Instagram Partner, and Pinterest Marketing Developer Partner, Olapic is headquartered in New York City with offices in California, Illinois, Cordoba, Argentina, and the United Kingdom. For more information on Olapic, visit www.olapic.com. Olapic is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Monotype Imaging Holdings, Inc.
What you’ll be doing:
• Ensure the proper implementation of the project, from the design phase, up to final delivery to the client
• Manage timelines and deliverables internally and externally to ensure on time delivery of large batches of video
• Track and measure content production, gathering metrics and projecting timings to ensure a painless content production workflow
• Regular communication with Account Managers in our New York and London headquarters.
• Brainstorm and iterate on current processes and offerings to improve product and better serve clients
• Perform additional duties as assigned or required (this is a startup, there is always something new coming up!)
What we’re looking for:
• 3 to 5 years experience in a project management role in digital marketing, eCommerce, or social media
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams, both internally and client-facing
• Strategic thinker with analytical experience, attention to detail, and confidence in leading client engagements
• Ability to assign production goals, tasks and deadlines, based on quantitative rationale
• A "Client first" mentality - always looking for a solution to keep the client satisfied
• Must have excellent written and verbal skills, • Adaptability and positive attitude required
• Creative agency experience
• Startup experience
What’s in it for you:
At Olapic we take care of our employees. We provide competitive salaries, stock options, and a variety of benefits including full medical, dental, and vision coverage, an FSA, 401K plan and pre-tax commuter benefits. Perks include catered lunches, fully stocked pantries and great gear to help you get your job done. We pride ourselves on company get togethers, which reinforces our culture of collaboration and connectivity.