Commercial Sales Executive
Sales | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Commercial Sales Executive
Who Are We?
The #1 Visual Commerce & Marketing Platform. Olapic turns consumer-generated content into your most valuable brand asset. We work with leading brands to help them engage and convert consumers. Olapic is the premier social photo crowdsourcing service, providing brands and publishers with tools to engage their audience and support a strong community, built on photo and video sharing. Olapic helps companies grow by leveraging the power of data from multiple photo-sharing sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more.
Olapic is part of Monotype, the world's leading provider of fonts, font technologies and digital brand engagement solutions that enable optimal user experience, effective marketing integrity and innovative brand loyalty across all communication channels. Headquartered in Woburn, Massachusetts (USA), the company supports in particular the Global Top 2,000 customers in the international markets of America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific. Among other things, we offer custom company fonts for all languages and end devices, perfect rendering in heads-up displays and branded emojis in the major messenger apps. Monotype EMEA is a regional business unit working interdisciplinary, holistically, and always as one team. Internally and externally you will partner with digital-driven talents in a pioneering environment.
Where Are We?
Lincoln House, Floor 2, 296-301 High Holborn, London, WC1V 7JH.
Who Do We Need?
We are looking for a new business sales hunter who enjoys the challenge and takes accountability for exceeding sales targets on a regular basis and driving the growth of the business in their market.
- Drive the sales cycle including prospecting, building a pipeline of opportunities, pricing, negotiating and closing new business with Mid-Market companies to achieve revenue quarterly quota
- Conduct sales calls and demos to promote Olapic’s vision on visual marketing to penetrate further into the UK & Ireland market
- Successfully conduct discovery/needs analysis with eCommerce leaders, marketing directors, digital directors, SVPs and CMO’s at retailers and brands within your given territory/accounts to evangelize Olapic’s business solutions and acquire new business
- Be the subject matter expert in Olapic products and service offerings to be able to communicate our value proposition and how our offerings can assist prospective clients’ in meeting their marketing benchmarks
- Understand the clients’ organizational structure, business model, and online marketing strategies to be able to effectively demonstrate how Olapic can serve as a better business solution
- Effective negotiation of complex sales cycles and technical agreements
- Provide an accurate forecast of new business opportunities, and meet and exceed monthly and quarterly revenue targets
- Adoption of Olapic sales methodology for deal qualification and closing
- Previous experience in SaaS Mid- Market sales accountable for meeting sales-related targets and goals
- Willingness to travel based on prospects needs and requests
- Proven and demonstrable track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Ability to work collaboratively with others as part of a team, while still being a strong individual contributor in a high growth entrepreneurial environment
- Strong communication, negotiation, process, analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent command of English + additional European language advantageous
***To be successful in this role, it is important that you reflect our core values***
Courage – You seek autonomy. You take smart risks. You embrace ambiguous situations. You tackle hard problems outside your defined role. You step up to the plate when you see an issue that needs to be fixed or someone that needs your help. You speak up to make sure the company is set up to succeed.
Collaboration – You treat people with respect despite any disagreement you may have. You try your best to help others achieve their goals. You listen well and make an effort to understand. You seek what’s best for the company, above what’s best for you or your team. You provide feedback quickly instead of holding it up.
Awareness – You are quick to admit mistakes and are comfortable seeking help. You make sure you understand why you do the things you do. You are always trying to learn and seek growth opportunities. You value a good argument and are willing to accept the position of others.
Performance – You seek excellence in your work. You identify root causes, beyond treating symptoms. You accomplish amazing amounts of important work. You smartly separate what needs to be done well now, and what can be improved later.