Account Manager, EMEA
Account Management | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Account Manager, EMEA
We are always looking to meet Account Managers who think they might fit in and enjoy life at Olapic!
Who Are We?
The #1 Visual Commerce & Marketing Platform. Olapic turns consumer-generated content into your most valuable brand asset. We work with leading brands to help them engage and convert consumers. Olapic is the premier social photo crowdsourcing service, providing brands and publishers with tools to engage their audience and support a strong community, built on photo and video sharing. Olapic helps companies grow by leveraging the power of data from multiple photo-sharing sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more.
Olapic is part of Monotype, the world's leading provider of fonts, font technologies and digital brand engagement solutions that enable optimal user experience, effective marketing integrity and innovative brand loyalty across all communication channels. Headquartered in Woburn, Massachusetts (USA), the company supports in particular the Global Top 2,000 customers in the international markets of America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific. Among other things, we offer custom company fonts for all languages and end devices, perfect rendering in heads-up displays and branded emojis in the major messenger apps. Monotype EMEA is a regional business unit working interdisciplinary, holistically, and always as one team. Internally and externally you will partner with digital-driven talents in a pioneering environment.
Where Are We?
Lincoln House, Floor 2, 296-301 High Holborn, London, WC1V 7JH.
Who Do We Need?
The Account Manager is a critical role that will manage relationships with current Olapic clients, creating processes and proactive communications to foster long-term, successful partnerships. The incumbent will also work very closely with the Brand Strategy and Client Services teams to ensure optimal client experiences.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage the post-sale business relationships for a portfolio of existing large and strategic Olapic clients in Germany and the UK, across multiple verticals such as beauty, fashion, lifestyle, and travel, while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Build and support the clientele by sharing examples and best practices among our client base, educate them on industry trends, new releases and product enhancements.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the analytics and ROI behind our tools, in order to tangibly communicate their value.
- Collaborate with both client services and business development to implement process and streamline communication.
- Identify and execute on renewal and upsell opportunities for assigned accounts.
- Travel occasionally (20-30%).
What we’re looking for:
- We are always keen to meet people who speak additional European languages.
- Solid experience at AM level experience in digital marketing, eCommerce, or social media focused roles, ideally in a SaaS environment.
- Appetite to ‘roll your sleeves’ up, multi task and get involved in all tasks that are required for the success of the client.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams, both internally and client-facing.
- Strategic thinker with analytical experience, attention to detail, and confidence in leading client engagements.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent number of years of experience.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com is a bonus!
To be successful in this role, the following characteristics are necessary:
Courage – You seek autonomy. You take smart risks. You embrace ambiguous situations. You tackle hard problems outside your defined role. You step up to the plate when you see an issue that needs to be fixed or someone that needs your help. You speak up to make sure the company is set up to succeed.
Collaboration – You treat people with respect despite any disagreement you may have. You try your best to help others achieve their goals. You listen well and make an effort to understand. You seek what’s best for the company, above what’s best for you or your team. You provide feedback quickly instead of holding it up.
Awareness – You are quick to admit mistakes and are comfortable seeking help. You make sure you understand why you do the things you do. You are always trying to learn and seek growth opportunities. You value a good argument and are willing to accept the position of others.
Performance – You seek excellence in your work. You identify root causes, beyond treating symptoms. You accomplish amazing amounts of important work. You smartly separate what needs to be done well now, and what can be improved later.